Page 1 of 2
Is that not the worst feeling in the world, when, hours later, you look at a thread you posted in, and you're the last person to have posted... I'm a thread killer, and proud of it

Discuss

Ps. whoever kills this thread wins.
1st ever MOD challenge winner
Rush Club Member #5
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Member #4 of The Geddy Lee Fan Club
Member #21 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join
Quote by hug a llama
I know the feeling all too well my friend

Me too

God I hope I kill this thread too
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Nobody posts!!!

This one doesn't count...

<.< >.>

You just killed your own thread

EDIT: damn. too slow........

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Thread killing is why Tony Tim walked with a limp or maybe because his dad was like pilled up Gary Busey :/
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
20 bucks says some asshole mod closes this, posts, and puts some lame ass joke about how he just won.
Quote by Budd_Dwyer
20 bucks says some asshole mod closes this, posts, and puts some lame ass joke about how he just won.

I bet someone posts and tells someone to get an Ibanez.
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
Holy ****!!!

This is a ****ing master plan!!!

Everyone will want to be the one to kill this thread. Therefore we will keep posting in it... And ****!!! This thread will always be at the top!!!

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Done it numerous times.

It doesn't sadden me as much as it angers me, cause most of the time it's something I want response to, like a smart ass remark, or joke, or question...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
yea, killing threads sucks, but its not as bad as when you have a good thread going, and then someone else kills it.
Or...well realize we have greater potential in life than trying to kill a thread...and move on to be famous...or...well sit here for the rest of time...trying to kill this thread....which will never die....if we all do that...which we are doing....of which we are trying to do...then it will never be done ^^

p.s. i just exlpoded my brain <3
Quote by Vermintide
Sage this ****!

****!!
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
Hai guyz
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
*revives thread with mystic other-wordly powers* *gives it immunity to conventional weapons...yes...even toasters...*...
*stabs rokr4lif3*

I thought I had killed it dead, but NOOO, you had to revive it
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by lp_std
the worst thing is when you kill the thread before it ever came to life. like when you start a new thread and NOBODY replies

yea thats what i mean! but if you have a good thread, then all of a sudden it dies, it really makes you want to smack the last person to post.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
*stabs rokr4lif3*

I thought I had killed it dead, but NOOO, you had to revive it

Im sorry....*dies**revives self* muahaha... im sorry...but...it had to be done...this thread shall rule teh worldd Bwahahahahaha
I'm a lever 47 Necromancer. I'm wearing my Magical Cape of Shul'Qualnthrrrghar. It gives me +4 power to necromance threads if I roll a D2+.
Page 1 of 2