After the masses all had their fill
They put on the masks of their heavenly kill
They wrote some verses of cannibal nature
And distributed them to their catholic neighbors
Eating flesh and blood as divine gourmet
Is what catholics do now every sunday

The body, the blood, the guts of christ
Last edited by noahray at Oct 30, 2007,
Dude, I really dig this. I like the subject matter and the way it tells a story.

I'm not sure what style of music you have this going with, but it almost strikes me as something I might hear Immortal Technique rapping to.

Good stuff.
take me on a trip upon your magic swirlin' ship, my senses have been stripped.
What in Gods name...

/pun
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
please please please please send this to godhatesgoths.com. oh god please.
Member of the 'We Hate PETA' club. PM robbie to join.

The Adventures Of Cigaro

Today, Cigaro didn't take his pills, and the purple-headed monster is telling him to get off the Internet.
That was simply amazing.
Any flaws with it were overshadowed by the sheer subject matter.
Awesome.
10/10
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
-Frank Zappa
One day all men will die and come to face the day of judgement, the judgement of God. No one in the world is perfect and God understands. That is why he sent his only son Jesus Christ who lived a perfect life, and died for everything the world has done, the sins of the world, the sins of you and me. Jesus gave his life for you and me so that we can be with God forever. All we have to do is accept the gift of Jesus Christ, the sacrifice that he made for our sins and we will be allowed to enter the Kingdom of God and spend eternity with Him. Nothing in the world is greater than that one gift. That is all there is to it nothing more nothing less. The down side: Imagine this, you die tomorrow and you go to face your day of judgement by God. You have been given this brief glimpse of Heaven and of God's face, and you will want more then anything to be accepted as His and spend eternity with Him, trust me, but He sees that you did not accept the free gift of His only Son that covers your sins and allows you to enter the Kingdom of God. And God can not tolerate sin therefore you are taken from His presence forever. Imagine how that would make you feel, never to see God again all because you didn't do one simple thing as to accept His gift of His only Son. The one thing that you wanted so bad, to be with God forever, that one thing taken from you and you spend eternity in hell forever in darkness and torment beyond what you could imagine. Don't think God does this to be mean, He does this to be a fair and just God. He cannot let any sin into heaven and since the gift was not accepted you will not spend eternity with Him.

All God wants is for you to accept the gift so He can be with you forever and you can be with Him forever. That is all He asks of you.
If this doesn't make you sick to your stomach, you're sadistically cold.
Freedom is all that matters anymore...

--Chase
To be honest, I dont think this is great. Its a fairly solid piece of writing, but the rhyming in parts was forced. As for the subject matter-probably appealing to 15yr old lads into metal or those with a sadistic nature, but I found it quite tiring.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by leapingantelope
One day all men will die and come to face the day of judgement, the judgement of God. No one in the world is perfect and God understands. That is why he sent his only son Jesus Christ who lived a perfect life, and died for everything the world has done, the sins of the world, the sins of you and me. Jesus gave his life for you and me so that we can be with God forever. All we have to do is accept the gift of Jesus Christ, the sacrifice that he made for our sins and we will be allowed to enter the Kingdom of God and spend eternity with Him. Nothing in the world is greater than that one gift. That is all there is to it nothing more nothing less. The down side: Imagine this, you die tomorrow and you go to face your day of judgement by God. You have been given this brief glimpse of Heaven and of God's face, and you will want more then anything to be accepted as His and spend eternity with Him, trust me, but He sees that you did not accept the free gift of His only Son that covers your sins and allows you to enter the Kingdom of God. And God can not tolerate sin therefore you are taken from His presence forever. Imagine how that would make you feel, never to see God again all because you didn't do one simple thing as to accept His gift of His only Son. The one thing that you wanted so bad, to be with God forever, that one thing taken from you and you spend eternity in hell forever in darkness and torment beyond what you could imagine. Don't think God does this to be mean, He does this to be a fair and just God. He cannot let any sin into heaven and since the gift was not accepted you will not spend eternity with Him.

All God wants is for you to accept the gift so He can be with you forever and you can be with Him forever. That is all He asks of you.

Buddy... please stop. I am a Cathlolic who prays to God. But I am also a huge metalhead who loves black and death metal, wites some anti-religous lyrics, swears, uses the Lords name in vain, hates certain evil people and dosent follow the bible word-for-word. Suprised? I am into the spiritual aspect of the religon. I am into the harmony, hope, and peace of it. I try to apply the faith to my life to become a better person. The organized religon side of it is bull****. It does nothing but create dissent and conflict. Please, don't go shoving your beleifs around in peoples faces. I sure as hell don't.

BTW these lyrics are great!
Quote by slayer1516
Buddy... please stop. I am a Cathlolic who prays to God. But I am also a huge metalhead who loves black and death metal, wites some anti-religous lyrics, swears, uses the Lords name in vain, hates certain evil people and dosent follow the bible word-for-word. Suprised? I am into the spiritual aspect of the religon. I am into the harmony, hope, and peace of it. I try to apply the faith to my life to become a better person. The organized religon side of it is bull****. It does nothing but create dissent and conflict. Please, don't go shoving your beleifs around in peoples faces. I sure as hell don't.

How can you even call yourself a catholic? If all you're into is the "harmony, hope, and peace of it" then you really shouldn't call yourself a catholic.. I actually thought the last part was funny. The Catholics believing in the whole transubstantiation thing.
Quote by slayer1516

What I personally think slayer is trying to put across is quite simply the fact that yes, he believes in God, but not the whole teachings of the church and the stuff that the church added in later, and I completely agree with that. Yes I believe in God - hell no will I ever follow what a random organisation of people is telling me to do, due to the quite simple fact that how are they supposed to ****ing know?!
Interesting, to say the least. I am an atheist and I still found this piece rather distasteful. I am all for free expression but there is a point when anyone should be able to step back and think, "Am I actually writing a poem about Jesus getting his face removed?" Damn-right hit it on the head with his comment, so I'll leave it at that.
Woah, that's sick as ****, nice Death/Black lyrics.

If anybody finds these lyrics distasteful, they haven't listened to any Deicide or any other Satanic Death/Black metal band. Plenty of people say things like this; live with it.

I'm Atheist, btw.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
Interesting, to say the least. I am an atheist and I still found this piece rather distasteful. I am all for free expression but there is a point when anyone should be able to step back and think, "Am I actually writing a poem about Jesus getting his face removed?" Damn-right hit it on the head with his comment, so I'll leave it at that.

Exactly what I thought, and I am an athiest also, (I'm also a woman!)

Quote by J.A.M
Woah, that's sick as ****, nice Death/Black lyrics.

If anybody finds these lyrics distasteful, they haven't listened to any Deicide or any other Satanic Death/Black metal band. Plenty of people say things like this; live with it.

I'm Atheist, btw.

Plenty of people said they hated jews back in the second world war, plenty of people said they thought the world was flat at one point, plenty of people say that AIDS is a disease that only homosexuals get. Plenty of people dont know sh*t. The subject is distasteful-I have no problem with anybodies personal beliefs or faith systems, you can believe what you want. However, I cant honestly say I enjoy somebody childishly desecrating a figure that stands as hope for so many people. Regardless of subject the actual song is still mediocre at best. As I have already said, poor rythmn and forced rhyming.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Exactly what I thought, and I am an athiest also, (I'm also a woman!)

I'm terribly sorry. I have a bad habit of saying him or his without checking gender first. Forgive me.
Well, it's certainly detailed. Some of the rhymes seen forced, but overall it's quite good.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by slayer1516
Buddy... please stop. I am a Cathlolic who prays to God. Please, don't go shoving your beleifs around in peoples faces. I sure as hell don't.

I'm not Catholic, I'm a Christian. I don't follow the teachings of the church, I follow the teachings of the Bible. I'm not shoving my beliefs in peoples faces, I'm only stating what is truth so on your day of judgement you will not be able to tell God that you never heard about the gift He gave to you. But if Christians did go around sharing their faith with people, I can assure you this world wouldn't be what it is today.

Don't blame God for lousy Christians.
Stupid.. really stupid..
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I'm not Catholic, I'm a Christian. I don't follow the teachings of the church, I follow the teachings of the Bible. I'm not shoving my beliefs in peoples faces, I'm only stating what is truth so on your day of judgement you will not be able to tell God that you never heard about the gift He gave to you. But if Christians did go around sharing their faith with people, I can assure you this world wouldn't be what it is today.

Don't blame God for lousy Christians.

"day of judgement" "the gift of jesus" "sharing faith"
blah blah ****ing blah.

i will admit that many of the rhymes are poor and it is painfully forced, but i sacrificed that for the subject matter. i would much rather depict jesus getting his entrails removed than have the rhymes flow "smoothly."

I cant honestly say I enjoy somebody childishly desecrating a figure that stands as hope for so many people.

i do, sorry. i don't enjoy people childishly telling me to repent because if i don't i will "go to hell." people adhere to christianity because they are either afraid or stupid, usually both.

edit: i edited the original poem a little
Last edited by noahray at Oct 30, 2007,
This is brilliant. i am loling all over the place. Damn-right doesnt know what she's talking about, your flow is awesome and not cliche in the least, I have never seen it before at least. Never. Oh, and I hate Jesus too, so this piece really hit home. Oh, and I really have nothing to add, it has everything, really. Really really good job man, I espectially liked the line "The dark kingdom laughed at the fate of gods son" it provided a nice synthesis of what you had been saying so far and really trasitioned the idea well into the metaphor that followed (ie. the mutilation). crit mine back plz?

Oh, and everyone except for Damn-right! who said anything regarding religion (and not the piece) in this thread is a complete dumbass, all of you grow up and learn to accept people that are different then you. Jesus Christ.
just trying to shed some light into this darkened world.

whether you are mentally capable of realizing it or not, christianity is one of the primary causes of darkness in the world. underneath a facade of "love and acceptance" is a hideous reality of condemnation and ethnocentrism. christians believe they can damn whoever they please.

look at what george bush does with his christian beliefs:
" "I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George go and end the tyranny in Iraq,' and I did."

he turned america into a theocracy as well as a national disgrace.
Oh, and I hate Jesus too, so this piece really hit home

Okay, that was funny. That's like me saying I hate eating squid, even though I've never had squid...

whether you are mentally capable of realizing it or not, christianity is one of the primary causes of darkness in the world. underneath a facade of "love and acceptance" is a hideous reality of condemnation and ethnocentrism. christians believe they can damn whoever they please.

That, however, made much more sense than obliterating Jesus.