Page 1 of 4
http://www.canada.com/saskatoonstarphoenix/story.html?id=bd6a1cf4-e17c-43a6-b00b-ff891bfe6ce3&k=25505

In Saskatoon, Saskatchewan... this kid was taking lessons, Zakk was doing autographs, heard this kid's guitar, offers him a new guitar.. (look which one he picked out. oh my goodness.. what was he thinking.)
I'm a little jealous. This kid was seriously lucky.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Lucky Son Of A Bitch

edit: this just occured to me

"It's red, my favourite colour. I really didn't want to pick the most expensive guitar because I thought that would be pretty rude," said Brayshaw

slap this kid for me for not getting the most expensive guitar in the shop
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Last edited by Phillitalian at Oct 27, 2007,
And he got to meet Ozzy. unreal.

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
"It's red, my favourite colour"

that was his rationale

focking kids...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
he picked that guitar because it was red?!

shoot me now
Quote by spazzymagee417
after i wipe i look at the toilet paper. anyone else do that?

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
hamburger. put your wang between your cojones and turn 'em sideways.

hahahaha
Dude...
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Any guitar eh?...ah...the wonders...*cries* i wish. i was. That kid. with my mind you know...lol...so id know what i already know...and...yeah...i wanna cry now.
That's really decent. Didn't you read, he didn't want an expensive one because he didn't want to be rude.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by Vermintide
Aaaaaawww.

Uncle Zakk

That makes me feel like I'm made of kittens :3

You may wonder why you feel like you're made of kittens.....

Ill tell you....its because. You are made of kittens! :O
I pretty much live in that shop. It's got a pretty nice selection of guitars. There's alot of other guitars in there that aren't much more that are much better than that piece. 10 bucks says it has everything to do with Guitar hero.

Quote by MiasmA

CASE CLOSED..
Say what you will about Zakk and his pinch harmonics, but that was rather nice of him.

Although he'll probably never do anything like this again.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Dimebag did the exact same thing thats so awesome
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
man if i was that kid i would have been CUSTOM JACKSON BEEOTCHES

EDIT: look really closely the gibson logo isnt that long......im thinking epiphone........
I have a lot of respect for Zakk. I hope the kid keeps to guitar and doesn't flog it on eBay for thousands of dollars (somehow)
Quote by convictionless
man if i was that kid i would have been CUSTOM JACKSON BEEOTCHES

EDIT: look really closely the gibson logo isnt that long......im thinking epiphone........

\aye...it says epiphone...or so it seems to...
Anyway. Although this whole story makes me fee like a novelty slipper, I have to say; Zakk isn't exactly living up to his tough biker image. Was he smoking something?
Quote by GiantRaven
Lol pwnt

explain..i dont get..how i pwnt anything/anyone O_o im like...totatly tripping from being like totally asleep right now...so...enlighten me - Please <3
Brayshaw picked out a red Gibson SG. At $600 it was far from the most expensive axe in the woodshed, but it was the one he wanted.
Once you go FLAC, you never go back.
Well, it's good to know he's not a complete asshole
I guess he's only nice to guitarists that aren't as good as he is
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
lol look at the pic really closely and it says epiphone at the top lawls that guitar is 600 bucks i think beucase when they said 600 i live in canada and a 600 dollor gibson would make me cry and poop at the same time up here its more like 1700 for a guitar like that
Just reading Zakk's interviews in Guitar World and stuff you can tell he's a great guy.
Quote by tortex199
hahahaha

Dude... that's not a Gibson... its a freaking Epiphone! First of all what kind of Gibson costs $600 bucks (other than the crappy ones).
I HAVE A BAND NAMED FALLING CONFESSIONS
AND I PLAY LEAD GUITAR
AND I P0WN!!!

"When there's a freakin' will, there is always a freakin' way!"
what the hell it says he got a Gibson SG. thats a ****in epiphone lmao
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
It would have to be an Epiphone. Never heard of getting a 3-pup SG which is only available through the Gibson Custom shop for $600. Plus, look at the headstock shape and logo, obvious giveaways. Its just an Epiphone SG Custom. Anyhow, rather generous of Zakk. Although it confuses me. Last time I read a thread about Zakk, he was talking about kicking Dave Grohl's behind and threatening him for some stupid reason...
Be cool.
Quote by RPGoof
The article said Gibson but my eyes say Epiphone
It was a newspaper, not a guitar magazine. Most of those writers probably don't know the difference from a Fender and a Gibson.
Meh.

It's nice, but I'm not fond of 3 humbucker SGs, and I'm not a big fan of Zakk, either.

The kid's lucky, no doubt, but I'm not jealous.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Page 1 of 4