I have GOT to ask if there are any licks that will increase my finger speed/flexibility.
PLEASE inform me of sites/lessons that have licks like this.

Also, I need to have my thumb behind the fretboard more (so i can reach better and easier) so i need ways to increase my speed/flexibility that way too.

Another problem... I have a double-jointed pinky finger and it likes to snap back and forth so I need a way to fix that.

Please help me here
If ur ears aint ringin...ur doin it wrong

Steve Vai's 10 hour workout

i'm sure you can find it online somewhere...or it's in an issue of guitar world from a few months ago
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Well, for dexterity, I suggest just going through the chromatics - getting used to using your fingers equally. Speed, there's little more that you can do but practice, unfortunately; gradually build it, bit by bit.

For your thumb, just be conscious of it when you play; remember to keep it in place. But, I don't think that's a huge deal; a lot of guitarists' have their thumbs stick out while they play. For most, though it's "incorrect," it's a matter of comfort.

No idea what to do about the pinky. What do you mean it snaps back and forth?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
look up the john petruccis rock discipline in youtube... helped me A LOT

this comer from a fellow doble-jointed-pinky