He definitely has speed. He gets props for that, but I'm not into that style of drumming at all. My favorite drummer is Vinnie Colaiuta. I saw him with Herbie Hancock this summer. Look him him on Youtube.
My Gear:
  • Baby Blue Fender MexiStrat
  • Vox AD30VT

MikeLikes2Rock, I tried your idea, Genius!

Yeah, I'm a genius.
Quote by convictionless
ya but hes double kicking with ONE FOOT
no he's not...he has a double bass pedal. look at his left leg
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by convictionless

How did you reach to that conclusion ? He uses both feet
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by convictionless

Nope. Watch his left leg its moving up and down alot and the hi hat isnt opening. He has a double bass pedal.
Quote by convictionless

No he's not. He even adjusts his pedal at the beginning.
His legs were ****ing vibrating the whole time haha

but it was still awesome
Dayum. Dem be some Madskillz.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
actually he says he is look when hes hitting the hi hat and the bass if you look even more closely and there is guys who can double with one foot beucase of how fast they can kick lawls
Quote by convictionless
actually he says he is look when hes hitting the hi hat and the bass if you look even more closely and there is guys who can double with one foot beucase of how fast they can kick lawls

If you can honestly watch that video and keep insisting that he isn't using a double bass pedal and both feet then you either know nothing about drums or are blind.
He's pretty good, but for some reason his bass drum sounds like a bunch of farts.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
danny carrey is the only drummer i can listen to solo.

otherwise, i don't really care to hear it. i mean it's not cause i'm a narrow-minded prick, but it doesn't grab me like the other aspects of songs.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .