Hey im looking for a new guitar and i decided to go for Deans now. I i was wondering what of these should i get get. If you have any other suggestions i need something under 450. thank you
i have the Dean V79, they are AMAZING. and the Razorback DB is 450. theyre awesome guitars for that price. and the white finish is incredible looking
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
well, i was actually planning on buying a raorback but not for a while...since im getting a schecter c-1 fr in a month or 2
but this razor back is 450$ so id think this is it
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dean-Razorback-DB-Electric-Guitar?sku=514870
but this one loks good too and only 30 bucks above budget
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dean-ML-Phantom-XT-Electric-Guitar?sku=519815

LMAO same exact post as the guy above
so we must be realy smart!
lmfao
I plan on getting an ML79 after I get a new amp. I'm not getting a Dean with a Floyd rose though because they are too expensive for me and I have a Jackson with a floyd rose so I want a guitar without one.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
I have an MLX and I hate it.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Not sure about the guitar your talking about, haven't tried one, but typically Deans start to get really good at the +$600 mark. If you can hold out a bit for the money you'll get a much better guitar then the ones i've tried for under $500. Not sure why just $100 makes such a big difference but it really does.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD