okay so i just "saw" saw 4... and uh besides being a stupid filler movie to set up saw 5 and confuse me even more, it pretty much took most of my favourite things about the series and threw them out the window. First off, there were only about 3 or 4 contraptions..its not really much compared to the others, and its the main thing i like; the creativity of the contraptions... weird eh.. but along with that, the plot wasn't even amazing, considering that all it did was resort back to saw 3 and twist what had happened to other perspectives. and to top it off, they just HAD to show jigsaw's penis...god /wrists... Your opinions?
pretty sure they had a thread on this barely an hour ago.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
The series is going no wheres, last night I saw the trailer for Saw 8, it went like this:

"On your head, is a, uhhhhhhh, contraption made out of some metal and elastic bands, and there is a lock, you must find the key in 30 seconds or the contraption will shoot lava into your face and dick, AND THE KEY IS IN SPACE!!!!!!!!"
Quote by x_thurston_x
pretty sure they had a thread on this barely an hour ago.

That was actually a spam thread that said "u r all n00bs lol!" or something to that effect.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I liked the first saw.....saw 2 was okay,saw 3 and 4(i just got done seeing like 20 minutes ago), and it was utterly stupid. I dont wana give away the ending but, it was just STUPID as hell imo.
Quote by Gunpowder
That was actually a spam thread that said "u r all n00bs lol!" or something to that effect.

ah, i see...

carry on then.

i'm going to see it tomorrow, not because I'm really that interested in it, but really just because I want to see it before my girlfriend does.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Guitarislife125
The series is going no wheres, last night I saw the trailer for Saw 8, it went like this:

"On your head, is a, uhhhhhhh, contraption made out of some metal and elastic bands, and there is a lock, you must find the key in 30 seconds or the contraption will shoot lava into your face and dick, AND THE KEY IS IN SPACE!!!!!!!!"

i havent seen 4 yet. i thought 1 and 3 were good. i thought 3 was better.

2 was pretty bad.
i have yet to see any of the saw movies.

i figured i'd finally rent the first one...

so from what everyone is saying i will either

a) not watch any of the ones past #2
or
b) think the first one is crap and not watch any more of them
Go Veg.
Quote by Guitarislife125

your lying if you didnt lol at that
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
i will wait until they put it on open tv.

yeah, why pay cable or rent or go to the movies if you can just play electricity and watch it trough free tv
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by Capua47
they just HAD to show jigsaw's PENIS...god /wrists... Your opinions?

P THREE NEES!
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
i'm yet to see saw 4, but i disagree with what everyone is saying:

saw 1 was the best IMO because is was more focused on the psychological aspect of it all, and is was really something to sit there and watch two guys go insane.

saw 2 was much a lot more gore but i still loved the fact that they had to like figure out the puzzle and everything

saw 3 was also really good but only because of the crazy gore in it and everything, there was no real puzzle. it was a straight road.

so in conclusion, i like saw 1 2 and 3, in that order from most to least liked. the reason why i liked 1 and 2 more than 3 was because 3 was such a straight road. there was no turns the guy could have made to get himself out of it, as in the first 2. for me, at least, the whole thrill of saw came from us knowing exactly what they had to do to get out of it, and the simplicity of it all, but them not being able to realize it. saw 3, he HAD to go the way he went...
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
I liked them all not my favorite movie series of all time though...
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
They should have ended the series when they had the chance...They're milking it for all its worth...
I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm
I watched it two times and i still didnt get it. For whoever saw it, Somone explain the ending PLEASE?! Especially the two jigsaw guys, you know the one with the autotopsy and the one in the room from the 3rd one.
Quote by Legehnd
I watched it two times and i still didnt get it. For whoever saw it, Somone explain the ending PLEASE?! Especially the two jigsaw guys, you know the one with the autotopsy and the one in the room from the 3rd one.

The two Jigsaws I didn't get...

However, I think the Dr from the first one is gonna make a comeback, cos we never saw the body... just his rotting foot.
Quote by Capua47
they just HAD to show jigsaw's penis

They did...?

Hmm... Well I've not seen it yet, but I thought the first one was pretty cool. But after the second came out it's rpetty obvious they've either run out of good ideas and are just using the same stuff but with small differences and random twists or they want to see how much money the film will make and how far it can take them.

Oh well.
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
Read the Wikipedia plot summary and it should be all cleared up.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.