it was an epiphone does anyone know if there les pual custom came with locking tuners

if it didnt then no wonder why it goes out of tune faster than electronic drumkits are going out of fasion
I would replace them with Sperzel 3x3's.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
^Yes, Sperzels rock hard...

And to answer your other question: No, there are no LPs that come fresh off the assembly line with locking tuners installed. You can tell because you don't have to lock the strings into the posts when you change them. This would usually be done with a thumbscrew on the back of the tuner housing. And no- don't bother checking if yours lock, because they do not.

And really, there's no reason why non-locking tuners would go horribly out of tune with Bigsby use, unless you really whip it around and/or you have lots of excess string wrapped around your tuning post. Which you shouldn't anyways.
why sperzel coz you can lock them off with thumb screw do they realy stop your guitar going out of tune even with extreem tremilo
i even strech my struings alot so they dont spazz out on me i am confused but those spzel whatever you call ems look realy gay will ruin the look of my beast
Wow... you can not be serious... Are you really saying that THESE are "gay" tuners? No, they're not all satin. Mine are chrome, and the ones in the picture I linked are chrome too. You can even get the m with ivoroid knobs if you want them to look a little more traditional.

And yes- they'll help your guitar stay in tune because there'll be virtually no excess string wrapped around them. But something you should also consider is a graphite (GraphTech) nut, or at least rub a pencil lead in the nut grooves when you put on new strings. This'll lubricate the grooves and make sure the strings aren't as likely to snag.
they dont look gay, they look like a normal les paul tuners but with the locking stuff.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
im am from england some site cant ship dummys learn to read better

and take notice that america isnt the only country on this planet and on this forum
Quote by stuartstratford
im am from england some site cant ship dummys learn to read better

and take notice that america isnt the only country on this planet and on this forum

Who said anything about England or America? Stop being a prick. You won't get any help that way.

http://www.warmoth.com/hardware/tuners/tuners.cfm?fuseaction=guitar_tuners
Here's some brands other than Sperzel, you tosser.
my point was that all the links you give are to sites that are in america and the shiping costs and the time it takes for them to get to me

you said learn to look better i say learn to look at where im from and take that into acount

thanks for your help and snobbery. sperzels you cant get them in proper gold over hear as far as i know i have looked if you do find them then do plz tell me where
Quote by stuartstratford
my point was that all the links you give are to sites that are in america and the shiping costs and the time it takes for them to get to me

you said learn to look better i say learn to look at where im from and take that into acount

thanks for your help and snobbery. sperzels you cant get them in proper gold over hear as far as i know i have looked if you do find them then do plz tell me where

I actually gave NO sites, before you started giving me ****. So don't start.

If you ask me, you're the snob here, coming and immediately assuming that I have a superiority complex when it comes to America and American products.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Sperzel-6-InLine-Locking-Tuners?sku=361009&src=3SOSWXXA
As an example, they DO come in gold. you're just a moron.

Oh hey, look what searching did for me!
http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=sperzel
No more than 50 quid.
yep and i stand by that im a prick everbody what you going to do about that NOTHING

who bothers i dont

just asking anyway im a musition i want the best
you do realize that this site your on now is made up of mostly people in england america and australia? like in that order
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff
woopty do i am probs more english that they are with a name like stratford

dont care what you think anyway it means what to me
if you dont care what people think why did u ask there opinion?
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff
This thread made me go:
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Ok, first, stop being horrible to the people that are trying to help. Second take more time to type your posts as i couldn't understand some of them.

Anyway, are these what you're looking for?
You don't really make much sense...but frankly Ebay is probably your're best bet and the link a couple of posts above is probably what you're looking for.
Failing that, i've heard good thing about Grover Rotomatics, take a look into them, they're a bit cheaper than the Sperzels too.
guitar experience: listened to a white stripes album once.
socially retarded: yes.

PS: if you're such a "musition" [sic] and "need the best", why are you playing an Epiphone?
Les Paul Black Beauty Custom 3 Pickup
Bigsby B7g vibrato
3 EMG's 85/81/85

Martin D-28
^ agree... and an earphone is the farthest thing from a beast... idc what model you have.. you want a good guitar buy a schecter or a jackson... nuff frickin said........ and god get some spelling lesson's!!!!!!!!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason