I'm planning on getting guitar lessons, I was hoping to start them this week but my dad wont let because of my grades.
Even though I'll be paying for them he says i must have all my grades at atleast C's
So I need help staying on track (dont just say, DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!) It's not that easy I dont get any of the stuff that my teachers are saying even when I do get it I think it;s complete bull**** because its pointless crap I'll never use in life

Any suggestions???
Quote by MetallicaMan1
I'm planning on getting guitar lessons, I was hoping to start them this week but my dad wont let because of my grades.
Even though I'll be paying for them he says i must have all my grades at atleast C's
So I need help staying on track (dont just say, DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!) It's not that easy I dont get any of the stuff that my teachers are saying even when I do get it I think it;s complete bull**** because its pointless crap I'll never use in life

Any suggestions???

It may be useless crap in life, but learning it gets you through school.

If you have problems understanding the work, talk to your teachers after lesson.
if you told us what exactly your problem is about school maybe we can help. don't do hw, skip or what.
Tests are not supposed to reflect the problems of life, they are just questions that challage your intelligence thus helping you in life.
we are your brothers and sisters dude. We will help ya with homework
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
DUDE!!!!!!!
go solo your life away and live under a rock.
thats how i got thru high school.
and now i'm college
I dont do my homework I would but I dont understand it and I do ask the teachers but im still not getting it
Talk to your teachers and get a tutor. If you still don't get it, tell them that. They're not going to be able to help you unless you ask them to. No form of school is pointless because it can help you get a job. On the other hand, learning an instrument doesn't give you any solid ground to stand on.
Quote by MetallicaMan1
I dont do my homework I would but I dont understand it and I do ask the teachers but im still not getting it

either
a) you're not trying hard enough
or
b) you're mentally retarded, which is doubtful, considering you have the mental capacity to use the internet.
Talk with each of your teachers and tell them that you don't understand what you're being taught. It is their job to help you understand; that's what they're paid to do. Get help from them.

If it's motivation that you're lacking, I don't know if it helps, but you'll definitely regret not working as hard as you could have, after your exams are over.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
either
a) you're not trying hard enough
or
b) you're mentally retarded, which is doubtful, considering you have the mental capacity to use the internet.

Dude, half the people on the internet are mentally retarded.

Edit: Some other advice, GTFO outta the Pit and probably off of UG all-together. Go to some fun learning site like this one.
Quote by Eminored
Dude, half the people on the internet are mentally retarded.

Edit: Some other advice, GTFO outta the Pit and probably off of UG all-together. Go to some fun learning site like this one.

That wasn't fun at all