No
74 42%
Yeah
54 31%
I say in the middle.
47 27%
Voters: 175.
Page 1 of 2
Ok I have this friend and I kind think he is a nazi in training or a racist in training .Just tell me if you think he is or not? thanks

1.when we were on this WWI/WWII trip and there like thousands of displays but when he saw the hitler display he was there for a very long time.

2.On msn he has a lot of nazi and kkk pic picture and emotions

3.he always says he loves white chicks to the teacher and whatever.

4.I think he loves racist jokes too..

I might be wrong so don't be afraid to tell me if I am.
Last edited by Mr.Abomination at Oct 27, 2007,
Quote by Mr.Abomination
Ok I have this friend and I kind think he is a nazi in traing or a racist in training .Just tell me if you think he is or not? thanks

1.when we were on this WWI/WWII trip and there like thousands of displays but when he saw the hitler display he was there for a very long time.

2.On msn he has a lot of pic picture and emotions

Gotta be a nazi
Yeah, he's definitely a Nazi. I mean he slays jews everywhere he goes right?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Umm...you're a bit hasty to be jumping to conclusions with solely that evidence...I mean...that doesn't make him a NAZI just for that...
Quote by Mr.Abomination
Ok I have this friend and I kind think he is a nazi in traing or a racist in training .Just tell me if you think he is or not? thanks

2.On msn he has a lot of pic picture and emotions

He could of have a fascination with Hitler because Hitler was a smart guy (not trying to start an argument) Well you had to be smart to wipe out 6 million people but thats not right, so Hitler had a lot of potential but used it for bad.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
stop this thread you all obviusly have no historical or geo education being a racist dont make you a nazi also nazi is a political party that still has routs
Quote by X~THOR~X
Umm...you're a bit hasty to be jumping to conclusions with solely that evidence...I mean...that doesn't make him a NAZI just for that...

If you read the thread it clearly says "nazi in training"
1. Hitler was one of the most interesting characters in history. I'd be interested in him, too.

2. WTF?

3. A lot of people aren't comfortable with interracial dating. Doesn't necessarily mean they're racist.

4. I like racist jokes, too.

What's the difference between a pizza and a black guy?

A pizza can feed a family of four.

I'm not racist, it's just funny to make jokes based on overgeneralizations.

Quote by stuartstratford
also nazi is a political party that still has routs

are those like roots?
Last edited by hrdcorelaxplaya at Oct 27, 2007,
Quote by stuartstratford
stop this thread you all obviusly have no historical or geo education being a racist dont make you a nazi also nazi is a political party that still has routs

just get out.
Quote by Mr.Abomination
If you read the thread it clearly says "nazi in training"

actually it says "nazi in traing"
I think the term you want is neo-nazi, the original Nazis are all dead ( I think do know for sure), but yeh hes probably not a neo-nazi or 'skinhead' as some people call them by what you told us. Watch American History X, that will show you what a real neo-nazi is
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
What's the difference between a pizza and a black guy?

A pizza can feed a family of four.

I'm not racist, it's just funny to make jokes based on overgeneralizations.

LOL thats a good one! being black i have absolutely no problem with jokes like that. why? cuz they're all in good fun.
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
So out at the "Smokers Lot" at lunch, it's pretty funny, whenever black kids come 'round, they always ask questions like, "Anybody got a Newport? Anybody got anything close to a Newport?" It's pretty funny, our high school is really white, and all the black kids smoke Newports, or play football.
The proof is undeniable...

Don't think so bro, your friend just sounds like an ass.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
Nazi or not he you should kick him in the balls, spit on his face, and kick him when hes on the floor.

racists suck

and notice how all of em say they aren't
worst people on the planet- if you think you can judge an entire group people on the actions of a certain induvidual or individuals then you are no longer desverving of the title "human being"
and are no better than those individuals

i have a friend who hates mexicans because they stole some money from his dad (who makes several million dollars a year), when he himself steals from his parents wallets frequently, so wouldn't that be helping them
and hell, for all he knows, they could have been Honduran or Guatamaulan.

I'm white btw
Staff Sergeant of The Megadeth Military
PM BlackicN to join

Archbishop of Zeppelinism
PM heartbreaker

Gear
Guitars
ESP LTD MH1000
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
81 Gibson SG
Parker PM20
Amps
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60x
Last edited by guitargod21136 at Oct 27, 2007,
Quote by dsotm73
LOL thats a good one! being black i have absolutely no problem with jokes like that. why? cuz they're all in good fun.

pics or it didn't happen
your wrong
and I can safely say,
/thread
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by guitargod21136
Nazi or not he you should kick him in the balls, spit on his face, and kick him when hes on the floor.

racists suck

and notice how all of em say they aren't
worst people on the planet- if you think you can judge an entire group people on the actions of a certain induvidual or individuals then you are no longer desverving of the title "human being"
and are no better than those individuals

i have a friend who hates mexicans because they stole some money from his dad (who makes several million dollars a year), when he himself steals from his parents wallets frequently, so wouldn't that be helping them
and hell, for all he knows, they could have been Honduran or Guatamaulan.

I'm white btw

What you sayin', only whites can be racist?
he may be a racist. i personally think he behaves that way for attention.
Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.
only one way to find out.............................................................rape him.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by The_lizard_king
He could of have a fascination with Hitler because Hitler was a smart guy (not trying to start an argument) Well you had to be smart to wipe out 6 million people but thats not right, so Hitler had a lot of potential but used it for bad.

Indeed.
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
Quote by Guitarislife125
Sounds more like a communist.

WTF did any of that have to do with communism?
If you had to make a thread to ask us this, then what do you think? I used to have a friend that was "normal" but all of a sudden he started drawing nazi symbols all over his arms. Then one day I saw him in study hall, and he leaned over to me and whispered "White Power". I don't talk to him anymore...
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
i think hes trying to pusht he limits and is being an ignorant teenager
maybe he just shares those views.

it's not like it matters anyways.
Quote by Mr.Abomination
Wow a typo !

Why did you space the exclamation mark, nigga?

He's not a Nazi, nigga.

Go away, nigga.
wow this thread phails epicly the only good part is hrdcorelaxplaya post about racist jokes that made me giggle alot
Quote by Mr.Abomination
Ok I have this friend and I kind think he is a nazi in training or a racist in training .Just tell me if you think he is or not? thanks

2.On msn he has a lot of nazi and kkk pic picture and emotions

Rhetorical questions rock.

HTF can you be 'in the middle' theadstarter? Is he a little bit Nazi on weekends only?

Quote by glm
Why did you space the exclamation mark, nigga?

He's not a Nazi, nigga.

Go away, nigga.

I think you need to be reported.
Quote by convictionless
wow this thread phails epicly the only good part is hrdcorelaxplaya post about racist jokes that made me giggle alot

Since it fails see your way out.
Page 1 of 2