What do you think are the cliches that are happening right now in television, music, whatever?

1.Passive mutual relationship things (e.g Pam and Jim from The Office, JD and Elliot from Scrubs, Ed and that chick from Ed)

That's all i got.
relationship humor shows. "How I met your mother" "rules of engagement" etc.
You are not a slave...
Boys singing "Hey There Dehlilah" to seduce girls
My Gear:
  • Baby Blue Fender MexiStrat
  • Vox AD30VT

MikeLikes2Rock, I tried your idea, Genius!

Yeah, I'm a genius.
random commercials

they get more random every year trying to be funny until the point its not funny anymore and i dont even know what they are selling.
scripted reality tv
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Reality television competitions to find the "next great something" that utilize three judges but ultimately leaves it up to the country to decide the fate of the contestants.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by MikeLikes2Rock
Boys singing "Hey There Dehlilah" to seduce girls

lol. I'm almost guilty of that. if writing a parody of it to ask a girl to homecoming counts.
You are not a slave...
Quote by toolfan_121
lol. I'm almost guilty of that. if writing a parody of it to ask a girl to homecoming counts.

depends... wat was the parody?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
It does.
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
Quote by Gunpowder
Reality television competitions to find the "next great something" that utilize three judges but ultimately leaves it up to the country to decide the fate of the contestants.

You must have the unamerican judge.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
Quote by toolfan_121

I've thought about doing it before, to be honest. Actually, I played guitar while this other kid sang it. I'm ashamed of it, honestly. But what can I say? It worked.
My Gear:
  • Vox AD30VT

Yeah, I'm a genius.
Quote by Pinky19
depends... wat was the parody?

I wrote some lyrics to the music of "hey there delilah" I cant remember how they went.
You are not a slave...
Quote by MikeLikes2Rock
I've thought about doing it before, to be honest. Actually, I played guitar while this other kid sang it. I'm ashamed of it, honestly. But what can I say? It worked.

Hey, I wasnt ashamed. It was very effective.
You are not a slave...
scene kids playing guitar......

poor college students? (me )
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by blackflag49
In comedies, there's always somebody attacked in the face by a raccoon or a little dog or something.. and it's NEVER funny.

yeah... ****ing ben stiller
Quote by blackflag49
In comedies, there's always somebody attacked in the face by a raccoon or a little dog or something.. and it's NEVER funny.

And there are so many rip-offs of Trainspotting, with the dialogue, and it wasn't that great a movie to begin with.

yeah, when you start seeing it in sequels to ridiculously corny childrens movies, that's when you know it's not funny anymore.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by toolfan_121

was the parody the song?
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
I have another one:

Emo/Alternative song with overlapping vocal tracks (One line starts playing over the other line but near to the end of it)
My Gear:
  • Vox AD30VT

Yeah, I'm a genius.