Page 1 of 2
yeah ok, if anyone has been checking out the pit fourms every 5 mins for the last hour, they would have discovered that i haven't showered in two weeks.
but no worries, i finally showered, and now my gf is coming over agin

so whats the longest amount of time you guys have gone without a shower?
couple days

-MM
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
4 days maybe. less than a week I know that.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
honestly, maybe 2 weeks at the most...

when i was a kid i would seriously scheme to miss out on showers. like i'd call grandma and hang up real quick and she'd call back and argue with my mom for an hour over whether or not she called and i'd go to bed and pretend to sleep and totally skip out on it.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
1 week tops but I enjoy taking a shower, so no more than a week.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
2-3 weeks, I was sscared of water when I was younger.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
I assume you mean in the time that I've been able to shower myself, in which case the answer is 2 days. I can't stand the feeling of not having showered that day.
6 days when I stayed at my trailer for a week. The water there is icky.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
6 days, I was on camping trip with my friends we were out there right in the bush and nobody brought soap
3 days...when my water was out and i was partying....:\
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.

Definition Of what "The Pit" is ^
Quote by sinan90
2-3 weeks, I was sscared of water when I was younger.

YES!!!
someones bet my record.
btw: the reason why i wasn't showering was cause i'd come home from school, and then i'd go to work, come home and sleep for 5 hours and repeat for two weeks (and on the weekends, i was too lazy to get up off my ass from watching TV to shower.)
i lived with a friend of mine for a while last year, we tried to see how long we could go without showering (though not together, sicko)
we went for nearly a month (4 days short of 31 days) before we were tired of the smell ourselves
if often go a week nowadays, right now im at 3 days but its raining so ill be ok
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
okay why would anybody ever not shower..
D:
like a few days is understandable but two weeks??
MY GEAR:
IBANEZ RGT42DX
Crate GT65
Digitech RP200 effects pedal

ESP LTD B-50
Peavey Max 112

Shure SM-58
probably a week but i went swimming and was in a hot tub a few times ...does that count???
Quote by GiTJaMmEr
okay why would anybody ever not shower..
D:
like a few days is understandable but two weeks??

read my reason above. its actually a good reason minus the weekends. the weekends i never have energy. unless my special lady is around, but she stopped dropping by around the 9th day.
A week driving through Canada. I was a ripe critter by the time we got home!
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

i went hiking in the rockies in colorado for a week with a bunch of friends.
so my record is 7 days.
Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.
Quote by AK Guitarist
A week driving through Canada. I was a ripe critter by the time we got home!

CANADA!!!
yeah, i'll agree canadian land seems to reek of a disturbed sort of smell.
raunchy, even, at times.
3 days on a school camp. The walls of the shower stalls were really short and this tall dude would stare at you.
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
i go canoeing camping in norther minesota every august with some family. its a good 6 days or so.
ehh
eight days. i used to go like five or six days, but now, in the interest of my hair, every other day.
I just feel like **** in the morning unless I take a shower so no more than a day

EDIT: on second thought, in 6th grade camp, my roommate had athletes foot so I didn't take a shower for a about 3 days.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

when i was a child it was like once every week, but now it's only days when i'm hanging out with people/school and i do it in the morning not night
when i was a child it was like once every week, but now it's only days when i'm hanging out with people/school and i do it in the morning not night
i think 3 1/2 weeks for me i didnt see anyone this summer except my cousins and i seriously didnt shower for about 3 1/2 weeks
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
A few days tops.
I feel really grubby if I don't shower every morning.
i look down at my hands,
like they were mirrors.
2 days, maybe 3. As much as I hate showering, I hate having greasy hair even more.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
haha. well when i was little i may have not showered for days at a time. But now i go crazy if i dont have my morning shower. I start clawing at the walls. i love hygiene. ^-^
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can
I just cracked open my 8th showerless day. since i got to college ive been showering about once a week.

damn deoderants expensive
Page 1 of 2