Page 1 of 5
What would you do if some random dude came up to you and smashed your guitar on the ground?
Please list specific details.

I'm bored sorry...
I would cry and lay down on the floor and kick my feet and flail my arms.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

I'd pull out my keys and say "You ****ing got a thousand dollars? Plus a few thousand more for medical bills?"
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
i actually wouldn't care. i need a good reason to get a schecter anyways.
but then, i'd have nothing to use on my brand spanking new Peavey Transtube 112 EFX.
I'd call the cops...

...I'm not big enough to fight
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
I'd stare at him blankly. Pick up the pieces of my 3000$ guitar. Walk away...go home and train my entire life give up guitar playing squeeze rocks for 10 hours a day to improve my hand strength, and in 20 years....find the man, and spread his ruin along the street.

Edit: really I'd just cry, and call the cops/
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
pour gasoline down his throat and then throw a match down there, and watch his body engulf in the ember and flames of a horrid death.

wow I'm totally ****ed up and emo right now lmfao.
Threaten to sue if he doesn't agree to pay maybe. But my guitars are only like 300 or 400 dollars, nothing too expensive.
Edit: I have a warranty on my new ES-335 anyway. But I'm not sure if the warranty covers the cost if someone purposely destroys it...
My Gear:
Gibson ES-335 (Dot)
ESP LTD MH-100QMNT
Spider III 75W
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Crybaby Wah
Epi Valve Junior Half stack
DS-1
Line 6 Floor Pod (FOR SALE!!!)
Last edited by ratzgame at Oct 27, 2007,
since I got a squire telecaster ready to mod and some dude smashed it. I'd be pissed that he smashed my only electric guitar. So I would befriend him and let it slowly happen, I would go to his house everyday map everything out. Than when the time comes, I would drive to this guy's house and it would be like a 10 minute drive so I'd put on Pink floyd's "sheep" and I would burn his house down to the final guitar solo of that song...but wait there's more this guy has invested alot of money in his own guitar gear and recording equipment and he would have a strat signed by eric clapton personally that I would steal so it wouldn't burn and I would have it. Than I would just break his legs.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
If someone broke my guitar id break them. Thats all. Cheers.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.

Definition Of what "The Pit" is ^
I'd probably key their car too...
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by Vanquish
I would cry and lay down on the floor and kick my feet and flail my arms.

WTF!?!?
ok i would takle hem, punch thewm in the face untill their face became black and blue, then id kick them while there on the ground while screaming
"WHY DO YOU THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO DO THAT YOU STUPID !&!^%&#!^%#)(&^@)(#($^(Y#&$^%)(&#^$)(#&$^)(#&^%)(#$%^#!!!!!!!!!!"
id only do this for my fave guitar...if it was my crappy target guitar id just not care...theyd be laughing and saying HAHAHAHAHA I BROKE YOUR GUITAR!
but i wouldnt give a rats ass because its a pice of crap..so way to go i was going to sell it at a garage sale..<_<
I would grab his head and skull**** him.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Quote by Artemis Entreri
rokr4lif3 your answer is the best yet.

haha you think so?
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.

This is a pretty dumb thread. But I can understand, since you're bored and all.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by Fryer Mike
This is a pretty dumb thread. But I can understand, since you're bored and all.

you kidding!?!?!?
this is an aweum thread!
Quote by Artemis Entreri
Its perfect. I'd break him. Ahahahaha I laughed out loud.

haha...it was simple and to the point i kinda laughed on the inside when i thought of it...
sorta like a pun i guess...not really....I donno.
Quote by Gunpowder

where is the fight in you people?!??!?!

kick some ass of course.....
well, being 6'1 and 240 lbs helps too. haha
Depends, if he broke my LTD I'd ask him for a new one or else I'd call the police. If he broke my Raven guitar from the 60s I'D DESROY HIM
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Use the broken neck of my guitar to impale the worthless soul, take his or her car and use it to hunt down their family. The entire bloodline must pay for the sins. That or befriend them, and burn him or her and their family alive on Christmas, either way i want their bloodline snuffed out.
Quote by Artemis Entreri
Ah whatever. I thought it was brilliant man.

Kudos and + 10 to you. <3
Quote by Gunpowder

I'd be like "uhh, wtf dude" and then proceed to swiftly kick his ass and then steal his wallet and buy a new guitar myself with his credit card. This is all assuming that my 6'1" 230lb ass can kick his. Takers?

EDIT: haha to jesuswalked2008, we have much in common
Last edited by rcw110131 at Oct 27, 2007,
Quote by losing battle
Use the broken neck of my guitar to impale the worthless soul, take his or her car and use it to hunt down their family. The entire bloodline must pay for the sins. That or befriend them, and burn him or her and their family alive on Christmas, either way i want their bloodline snuffed out.

and another brilliant one. Ahahaha
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
I would take my guitars neck and shove it so far up his ass he couldnt see strait.
You guys dont know it but theres some demented guy typing up a 3 page essay on what hed do to someone who broke his guitar....>_>...
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by guitaruboy
lets be realistic people.....

but yeah..... when he starts laughing i would probly punch him in the throat

Let's be realistic. Why would I be around random people with my guitar? How would I let him grab it?
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
If someone would break my guitar I would:

1. Cry like a baby first.

2. Get them to buy me another one.

3. Then, plot revenge anyway. lol
Hang him by his intestines and make him eat some ****.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
I would repair my guitar with my god-like guitar repair skillz, then I would kill him by

playing an absolutely amazing god-like guitar solo. Then he would want me to teach him

how to play(after I revived him from the dead), so I'd teach him to the point that he

would be better than me, but then I'd back stab him by breaking his very valuable

guitar(valuable because it was signed by me) and back stab him(literally) with the

sharpened headstock of my Ibanez. I wouldnt revive him. So then I would have a blood

stained Ibanez headstock and neck. So then people would ask me, "why are there

blood stains on your guitar neck?" And I'd reply back, "If I tell you I have to kill you",

then they would ask me to tell them, then I'd tell them, and therefore more blood would

stain my headstock and neck, and drip down to pickups and electronics, therefore frying

my electronics and warping my wood with blood. Then I would be super pissed because

my guitar just broke. By that time I would of lost my god-like guitar repair skills, and I'd

cry for days on end, and I'd cry so hard that I would become severely dehydrated. But

then I would realize that I am SpongeBob Square Pants, and that I live in the sea, and I

would not be able to die from dehydration. So then I would be stuck with out a guitar.

So then I would go to SamAsh or Guitarcenter, and buy a new guitar. Thats all, until

another dude breaks my guitar, because he was pissed offt about

what I did to the last dude. Then I kill him, and he whole process is repeated till

eternity.
Last edited by GuitarEvan07 at Oct 28, 2007,
Id most likely do a single leg takedown and get him in an armbar and negotiate from there
Quote by Connor6c
I sucked on my mom's nipples
I would drive a silver stake through his wooden heart...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
Page 1 of 5