OMG Esteban is on qvc right now.I can get any color guitar for 3 payments of $26.65 plus cdvd,s.woo hooo.Ok who actually owns one of Estebans guitars? I gotta admit all kidding aside he plays pretty dang good.
I've got one and i have played worse. The package isn't a bad deal. The instruction is great for a beginner. The guitar really isn't that great, But have a luthier take a look at it. For $25 they lowered the action and gave it better strings. Made all the difference in the world. Great for throwing in the back of the car or to take camping or any place you wouldn't feel comfortable taking one of your better guitars.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Quote by scott58
I've got one and i have played worse. The package isn't a bad deal. The instruction is great for a beginner. The guitar really isn't that great, But have a luthier take a look at it. For $25 they lowered the action and gave it better strings. Made all the difference in the world. Great for throwing in the back of the car or to take camping or any place you wouldn't feel comfortable taking one of your better guitars.

I felt the same way when I had one. The same one you have, as a matter of fact. Truthfully, I didn't send it back because it was terrible(it really wasn't), I got rid of it because I wanted an electric solid body instead.
People really have to put it into perspective. If they have $20 wrapped up in this guitar i'd be surprised with all the extra stuff you get. They do have to make a profit, but your certainly not going to find anything better for less then $100. (After the action is taken care of). The jasmine is really about the only low cost guitar that I've tried I thought had better construction, action and feel, but I think the esteban sounds better and has a bit more projection.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
I was kidding ,really.I have heard nothing but bad things about those guitars.He can play though.What do you expect for that price.I agree about the jasmine it is a great guitar fir the price.