so today I got a xbox 360 and xbox live and all tath good stuff and halo 3
and whenever I'm on xbox live and playing with my friends I can hear them but they can't hear me
anyone know what might be going on?
do you think that the mic on the headset is just messed up?

thanks
Your headsets obviously plugged in...uhm...did you try switching the switch on the little connection to the controller? one direction mutes it the other lets you be heard...?
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.

Definition Of what "The Pit" is ^
it's not on mute
it's on on
haha

but if i did just happen to get a ****ed up mic would I have to take my whole system back? or just the headset?
Probably just the headset...is it the halo 3 edition or w.e?
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.

Definition Of what "The Pit" is ^
Did you say you were under 18? Because then you have parental controls and stuff.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
ya like saje said you need to turn off the parental controls if your under 18. I had that problem, i just set it up as a family network and let everything go no rules.
Raise Your Hand If you Like:

3 inches of blood
Amon Amarth
Coheed and Cambria
Death Cab For Cutie
Every Time I Die
I Killed the Prom Queen
In Flames
Pride Tiger

My cousins band from Vancouver-NWOBCHM- myspace.com/scarstruckmetalband
xbox 360 forums?
O.K.