Okay ive been wondering thing for a while and i just finished watching Saw II and i remember the pig guy but who is that? i never understood it... help?
|
it's just someone working for Jigsaw dressed in a pig costume.... (won't say who, just in case)
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
its the mask he uses to get his victims
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Stoner stone
its the mask he uses to get his victims

and he doesn't use it
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Quote by dreamtheater91
it's just someone working for Jigsaw dressed in a pig costume.... (won't say who, just in case)

im guessing its amanda then but still it confused the hell out of me for a while
|
its amanda because after she won the first game in the first saw she thought jigsaw helped her so much that she pretended to play the second game but she was actually working for jigsaw to get daniel out even though the monitors that he cops were watching werent live
Who cares? The film is a waste of perfectly good DVD-R space.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Jamingguitarist
Okay ive been wondering thing for a while and i just finished watching Saw II and i remember the pig guy but who is that? i never understood it... help?

Miss Piggys long lost evil twin brother, who raped Kermit.

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Yeah, I really want to see Saw 4. They've already milked the hell out of this series.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
The mask is a disguise used by Amanda to take out the Vics... But I wonder who is gonna be using the mask in 4, cause Amanda is dead, is she not?