i made this weird harmonious song with my loop station and a good knowledge of scales...

but i "made up" these chords to get a weird unison ringing for the rhythm

e|-5--0-
B|-0--5-
G|-4--4-
D|-0--5-
A|-5--0-
E|-0--0-

is the second one Cmaj7?
Last edited by hippie_cune at Oct 28, 2007,
Assuming your tuning is right, your second chord has the notes E, A, A, B, E, and another E. Which would just be Esus (now don't anyone argue about "Esus" because you all know what I mean )

If you actually mean standard tuning, You have E, A , G, B, E, and E. I would probably call this Em add11. If your bass is playing a C, sure, it can be Cma13, but I don't get that just from the chord on its own.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
the tuning was off.. im in standard

and i play D Major over the changes and small E minor pent lick is looped
Quote by psychodelia
Assuming your tuning is right, your second chord has the notes E, A, A, B, E, and another E. Which would just be Esus (now don't anyone argue about "Esus" because you all know what I mean )

If you actually mean standard tuning, You have E, A , G, B, E, and E. I would probably call this Em add11. If your bass is playing a C, sure, it can be Cma13, but I don't get that just from the chord on its own.

Man, I was just about to argue your statement calling that chord Esus and then I read further xD.

This man is correct.
im pretty sure that was when my tuning was off (i had e instead of d).. damn weed.

also... if it is right... suspended what? 2nd 4th?
Quote by Johnljones7443
^Esus

Don't listen to him, it's actually an Em7sus4add11....
/joke.

Yeah it's Esus.