Page 1 of 3
1.3 lol. On my phone.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Got a 6mp Fujifilm and a 10.2mp Nikon Digital SLR (technically the Nikon is my parent's, but I use it the most)
If you disagree with anything I say, just take it as a joke
...or go to hell

6.2 Nikon Coolpix L1
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
no sex jokes? im ashamed of the pit.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
The camera on my nokia is 2.0 mega pixels, my families digital camera has 6.2
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can
10.2 in a Nikon D40X. It's my first Digital SLR and I'm very happy with it. I use an 18-55mm and a 55-200mm lens. I'll probably buy a 55mm fixed lens I can open up to 1.4 for gig work, I'm having trouble getting enough light to work with at Live gigs.

I want to do some work as a music photographer amongst other things, I've got two, possibly three bands I'm working with at the moment, and I've done one other gig for a friend of my brother's. I'm liking what I get off the Nikon, I just need a wider aperture for all the low light stuff. Stage lighting is not photo-friendly. I don't have a big external flash unit yet, so I'm using available light as much as possible. The built in flash is alright, but could be better.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Quote by Fouxdafafa
10.2mp Nikon Digital SLR

Holy resolution, batman!
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
10.2 megapixel, brand new Sony alpha got it 2day, cant wait to do music and surf photography

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
like 3, it's a 70$ peice of ****. But anything over 5 megapixels it becomes irelevant, then it's all about the quality of the lens, shutters etc.

Unless of course you blow your pictures up to giant poster size.
my gear:
ibanez rg 320fm
ibanez 1982 blazer custom
washburn mirage standard
vantage acoustic
Fender Deville tube amp
1977 les paul standard
OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!

EDIT:
Quote by buhda
like 3, it's a 70$ peice of ****. But anything over 5 megapixels it becomes irelevant, then it's all about the quality of the lens, shutters etc.

This is true.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by Dimebag22
1.3 lol. On my phone.

Same.. Except mine is 2mpx

I wanna get an SLR camera though.
4.2 i think?

its just some sony cybershot that my dad won in a draw at his work

works well enough for me though
Quote by buhda

This man do be talking sense. I get good pictures from my Nikon, but that's got more to do with having a thousand bucks worth of lens bolted to the front of it than having got the upgraded model taking it from 6.8 up to 10.2MP. Good quality 10MP images are cool though, because you can do so much cropping, you can take a crowd scene and crop it into individual pictures of each person without going too grainy.
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
My camera was amazing, but it broke a couple of days ago .

The zoom is ****ed and it won't focus.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
2mp olympus from a few years back

soon to be an 8 megapixel as even on a small size the picture is quite grainy
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
8MP on my Canon EOS 350D.

Loving it. I'm now mainly using a 50mm f1.8 lens, because I love getting such detailed, shallow DOF shots. Unfortunately, my 18-55mm fell of the tripod and broke. :/

[rant] I do hate how people think megapixels is the be all and end all about what makes a good camera. People with 10MP compact cameras probably get awful photos compared to a good 6MP model. You can't beef up the sensor so much and neglect the quality of the lens, which unfortunately is a trap some people fall into. They get bamboozled by these big numbers, without looking at the overal picture. *pun intended* [/rant[
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
Last edited by MayContainNuts at Oct 28, 2007,
Quote by _Mayday_
Same here.

Sony Eriksson K800i?
Sigs Are For Pussies
Quote by MayContainNuts
8MP on my Canon EOS 350D.

Loving it. I'm now mainly using a 50mm f1.8 lens, because I love getting such detailed, shallow DOF shots. Unfortunately, my 18-55mm fell of the tripod and broke. :/

[rant] I do hate how people think megapixels is the be all and end all about what makes a good camera. People with 10MP compact cameras probably get awful photos compared to a good 6MP model. You can't beef up the sensor so much and neglect the quality of the lens, which unfortunately is a trap some people fall into. They get bamboozled by these big numbers, without looking at the overal picture. *pun intended* [/rant[

Ouch about the 18-55, that's a very flexible focal range, I use mine a lot. I'll probably get something I can open up to about 1.4 or 1.8 next as well, I want that super shallow DOP so I can just nail a pic of a musician, and get all the stage lighting behind them kind of blurred out. The extra light I can get through that lens will be pretty handy too, I'm having a lot of trouble with shutter speeds at gigs. since neither of my current lenses go much wider than about f4
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Quote by Cosimo_Zaretti
This man do be talking sense. I get good pictures from my Nikon, but that's got more to do with having a thousand bucks worth of lens bolted to the front of it than having got the upgraded model taking it from 6.8 up to 10.2MP. Good quality 10MP images are cool though, because you can do so much cropping, you can take a crowd scene and crop it into individual pictures of each person without going too grainy.

Too bad they take up so much space on your memory card and computer... and postprocessing is a bitch unless your computer is very upgraded. Good luck sharpening a 16 bit picture with smart sharpen! =/

I'm running a fairly old camera (Nikon D70s), 6 megapixels and I'm using the lense I got with it (which is... is falling apart).

I would like to upgrade it so I can get more MP because I've just started to sell some prints. 6 megapixels is good for about 50*70 cm posters.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Too bad they take up so much space on your memory card and computer... and postprocessing is a bitch unless your computer is very upgraded. Good luck sharpening a 16 bit picture with smart sharpen! =/

I'm running a fairly old camera (Nikon D70s), 6 megapixels and I'm using the lense I got with it (which is... is falling apart).

I would like to upgrade it so I can get more MP because I've just started to sell some prints. 6 megapixels is good for about 50*70 cm posters.

What are you using to edit .NEF files on your computer? I haven't had the Nikon all that long, so I haven't found a program I'm really happy with for post prod. So far I've mainly just been relying on getting a decent shot to begin with, I haven't done much editing.
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

4, but it's about four years old now. it was good when i got it

i think the one on my phone is 2, but don't quote me on that.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Page 1 of 3