Does anyone know where i can get a free download of some i-doser doses that i can put on my ipod? I cant find any good torrents and limewire is striking out too.
Any help?
Oh and btw lets not turn this into a "lol i-doser is ghey lol" thread. I just want to know where i can download it
thanks.
I had this problem a few days ago and found over 300+ .drg files for i-doser. However, I think it might be against the rules if I was to give you a direct link to where I got them.

One word..torrents.
My Gear:
  • Baby Blue Fender MexiStrat
  • Vox AD30VT

MikeLikes2Rock, I tried your idea, Genius!

Yeah, I'm a genius.
Quote by MikeLikes2Rock
I had this problem a few days ago and found over 300+ .drg files for i-doser. However, I think it might be against the rules if I was to give you a direct link to where I got them.

One word..torrents.

yeah i found a bunch of .drg files on a torrent but would i be able to put that on my ipod?
Here's how to make one yourself:

Put mic up to amplifier
Put guitar in front of amp
Turn amp on and crank gain and volume to 10
Click record

Seriously, it's literally 30 minutes of fuzzy, white noise.

W/e, try Slsk maybe.
Quote by Guitarislife125
Here's how to make one yourself:

Put mic up to amplifier
Put guitar in front of amp
Turn amp on and crank gain and volume to 10
Click record

Seriously, it's literally 30 minutes of fuzzy, white noise.

W/e, try Slsk maybe.

Slsk?
The only way to is to put it on an ipod is to use specialized software and make them into wave files. if its any other format or converted any other way, it wont work. ive done it a couple times before. PM me and i might be able to convert some for you.
Quote by killsPEACHES
yeah i found a bunch of .drg files on a torrent but would i be able to put that on my ipod?

Umm..My friend has a bunch of Mp3s he put on a CD but I don't know where he got them from. I'm sure there are some out there. I don't know how to convert the .drg files to Mp3s though, personally.
My Gear:
  • Baby Blue Fender MexiStrat
  • Vox AD30VT

MikeLikes2Rock, I tried your idea, Genius!

Yeah, I'm a genius.
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by MikeLikes2Rock
Umm..My friend has a bunch of Mp3s he put on a CD but I don't know where he got them from. I'm sure there are some out there. I don't know how to convert the .drg files to Mp3s though, personally.

mp3 format is a lossy format. it might sorta work, but you miss bits of audio data, so you dont get a full effect if you get any at all. wav is the only true format for binaural beats to work in. i-doser just plays the instructions in the drg file to make a wav stream.
yo, i doser does not work. its a placebo. if your weak minded and give into placebos easily than it might work for you, but its just a beep.

i dont think its "ghey" i just think it doesnt work.
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by rage6945
yo, i doser does not work. its a placebo. if your weak minded and give into placebos easily than it might work for you, but its just a beep.

i dont think its "ghey" i just think it doesnt work.

it works, but not in the way people think. it sounds like the sound moves in a certain patterns and makes your brain think that your body is moving. when you turn off the sound, your body feels funny, but thts about it
Torrents...
It just makes annoying sounds, doesn't do anything. Don't waste your time.
Theres an entire science devoted to this. Binaural beats are a true phenomenon, but it doesn't "synchronize" your brain waves or anything. Still, you can feel a real effect from binaural beats.
man ive wanted to try this for a while but i cant find any of the free doses and im not going to pay and find out it doesnt work can somebody pm me a torrent link that works or email it to darksideofanarchyAThotmailDOTcom thanks alot
Real drugs do a lot more than alter your brain wave patterns, which is why comparing I-doser to real drugs is like comparing a unicycle to a jet plane. Granted I've never done either I-doser or real drugs but I know the sciences behind both and I can tell you that the feelings people get from drugs are entirely from chemicals which block or stimulate certain receptor sites in the brain. Brainwave pattern changes are just after-effects of the chemical's effect on your state of mind. Saying I-doser changing your brainwaves will cause you to get high is like saying adding CO2 to the atmosphere will make your car move.
Hey, what a coicidence. I am downloading some iDoser as we speak. I was looking on their forums, and supposedly practically had a seizure from Hand of God, their most intense "dose"

It costs 200 dollars :O

So yeah, I've tried French Roast and Nitrous, ie the two shortest ones. They are the least intense but i definitely felt something.

Hint: EmonDoid.

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.