dont see why not. Theres a hole drilled which has a cillinder with a broad end (aka your current strap lock) attached to it =p all you do is replace your current strap lock with the schaller one.

There pretty much universal unless they use a really weird ass screw type, which hasnt happened to me even on the weirdest, cheapest guitars.
no schaller's wont work the guy before me is a dumbass. get dunlops for explorers and on other guitars that dont have the button in back get schallers... dunlops= almost as good
Quote by H0USES0FTHEH0LY
no schaller's wont work the guy before me is a dumbass. get dunlops for explorers and on other guitars that dont have the button in back get schallers... dunlops= almost as good

If I'm a dumbass, explain to me exactly why a Gibson Explorer I played in the store 2 days ago has schaller strap locks. Then realise that when you grow out of your diapers, insults such as ''dumbass'' won't make you look any more tough over an internet forum.

Kid.
Why use Schaller strap locks?
There's still nothing better than the old 'rubber ring off a grolsch bottle', which only costs one or two quid and also includes a free beer!
woah, easy now ladies
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
i think housesoftheholy thought that explorers had the strap button on the back of the guitar, as oppose to the side, just above the neck, as is the case in a lot of explorer copies. i think jae swift is right though
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
what's a quid
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
oh okay, i guess i'm just retarded. that's like the American equivalent for "a buck" then right?
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original