My guitar is in getting a new pickup installed right now(SD Custom 5 ) so i wont have it till monday, so i decided to take this time and ask on a scale from 1-10 (10 being Hardest) How hard is the Solo from "I Remember You"? And what are some other good, easy Solos like that one From Skid Row or any band(Just not Crazy metal...yet )
Quote by Tubyboulin
My guitar is in getting a new pickup installed right now(SD Custom 5 ) so i wont have it till monday, so i decided to take this time and ask on a scale from 1-10 (10 being Hardest) How hard is the Solo from "I Remember You"? And what are some other good, easy Solos like that one From Skid Row or any band(Just not Crazy metal...yet )

As hard as my d1ck right now reading this misplaced thread.
(not very)
I'd say Paranoid by Black Sabbath probably has a reasonably challenging solo. You could also try Whole Lotta Love's infamous solo. Uhhhhhhhhh...you could even make up your own like I do.
huhm....the intro solo to fade to black/welcome home sanitarium (metallica)?

uh
the solo from paranoid (black sabbath)? the first half of it was the first solo i learned.....that's all i got right now..haha

EDIT: damn you zepledfan...ha
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
THe second half of Paranoid seems easier to me...the first half is all tapping(sorry if that wrong, i only have the Live version from 'speak of the devil' but ill give it a go. thanks