To start things of, what do you think is the best song by the Sex Pistols.Me This is not a love song.
There is no other sex pistols thread, you so called original punk( what a goober).
Quote by zedman
There is no other sex pistols thread, you so called original punk( what a goober).

He's a huge goober.
He already made a Sex Pistols thread???

lol
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by zedman

Hey ****tard, you're hardly Dee Dee Ramone yourself. Leave OP alone.
Quote by Doolittle
Isn't "This is Not a Love Song" by PiL?
O_o

That's what I thought.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by zedman

WHATS TWISTING UR NIPPLE TAKE A CHILL PILL
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
WHATS TWISTING UR NIPPLE TAKE A CHILL PILL
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Not really a fan of their music. Got to give them kudos for exposing a lot of people to the 'punk' music and lifestyle, but for their actual music I never really liked it that much.

"Pretty Vacant" would be my favorite though.
take me on a trip upon your magic swirlin' ship, my senses have been stripped.
There's probably 30 Sex Pistols threads out there. Just close this thread and forget about it. Just trying to help
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I like Anarchy and Pretty Vacant the best. Kind of hard to say what you favorite song by them is when they only really had 1 CD.
Wouldn't that make it easier to pick a favorite song?

And actually, there's tons of collections of songs that weren't on Nevermind the Bullocks, but none of them are quite as good as the material on the album.
yeah i'm sure 'this is not a love song' is by PIL. but anyway, probably holiday in the sun
are there any horse socks? is anyone listening to me?
Quote by pinheadslts75
Wouldn't that make it easier to pick a favorite song?

And actually, there's tons of collections of songs that weren't on Nevermind the Bullocks, but none of them are quite as good as the material on the album.

what about who killed bambi? thats a sick tune. silly thing and (I'm not) your stepping stone are fairly good songs that were not included on N.M.T.B.
Quote by werty22
They were pretty bad on Jay Leno. Steve screwed up the first solo really badly.

They were atrocious on Leno. I can't stand the Johnny Rotten or the Sex Pistols so it brought me joy.
Anybody notice how "The Whole World is Watching" by Morning Glory has the same intro riff as "Pretty Vacant"?
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by indestructible8
they were on craig ferguson last night and john lydon was showing his fat stomach off and playing with his nipples.

Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
Anybody notice how "The Whole World is Watching" by Morning Glory has the same intro riff as "Pretty Vacant"?

I first heard it on myspace and thought it was a mislabeled cover.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
I love every single song on Never Mind the Bollocks because it is one of my favorite albums of all time, not in the punk catogory either. but my favorite song would have to be.......
E.M.I.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present