and i cant afford a new one, and my parents wont get me a new one till xmas!! what can i do in the meantime, i mean yeh - i can play without it, but i love playing with it =(

any suggestions?
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by larry jones
Forget the guitar!!!

I expect this post to go over well on this site.

Not a bad idea You could spend the time learning to sing
Quote by H(i)SS
lolz

you son of a bitch <_<

haha nice work for noticing it though
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by 7daycrisis
Not a bad idea You could spend the time learning to sing

So, you beat wifes, huh?

Me, too. Ever since I was 14, I've had a strong dislike of married females. The concept that women that weren't ****ing me caused me to devote my life to strangling bitches.
Fix your amp. What broke in it?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I haven't had a working amp since June, I'm still waiting to afford a new one.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Mr. B
plug the guitar cord into the wall outlet in your house. itl blare through the vents..

trust me.

That would be sooo cool... *tempted to try*
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
come to think of it, how much are amps on ebay, i coudl get a cheap one for the time being *thinks to self*

i dont think acoustic is really an option either, i play mostly metal/metalcore/rock

Quote by jthm_guitarist
Fix your amp. What broke in it?

ok when i say its "broken" i kinda lie, it works, but barely, i have to put the volume up to full, and even then its barely audible, also the tone is ****, theres way too much bass even if i put bass to 0 and treble and presence to 10 (and middle) so basically sh*t sound not worth playing with...i dunno why its fking up...
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Quote by Taylz24
come to think of it, how much are amps on ebay, i coudl get a cheap one for the time being *thinks to self*

i dont think acoustic is really an option either, i play mostly metal/metalcore/rock

ok when i say its "broken" i kinda lie, it works, but barely, i have to put the volume up to full, and even then its barely audible, also the tone is ****, theres way too much bass even if i put bass to 0 and treble and presence to 10 (and middle) so basically sh*t sound not worth playing with...i dunno why its fking up...

How about you utilize the power of the internet and learn how to fix your amp. You save money, and learn valuable tech skills. I'm going to assume that it's solid state, so most components would be difficult to troubleshoot, but it could be as simple as a blown speaker, grounding problem, or loose connection.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Quote by lespaulrocks39
How about you utilize the power of the internet and learn how to fix your amp. You save money, and learn valuable tech skills. I'm going to assume that it's solid state, so most components would be difficult to troubleshoot, but it could be as simple as a blown speaker, grounding problem, or loose connection.

what he said!
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Quote by lespaulrocks39

i dont think its a loose connection, i've checked already.
whats a grounding problem?
and how do you fix a blown speaker?
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
I'd get a job, preferably one that requires you to skip out of school some days. When your parents ask why you didn't go to school, tell them you had to work because you have no money. When they ask why you need money, tell them you need to buy a new amp. Hopefully they'll replace the amp and send you to go back to school.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Do you have a stereo, a 1/4 jack - Headphone converter and a stereo cord?

I don't use my amp anymore, It's kinda **** (Peavy RAge 158) and doesn't have good enough bass. My Stero, however, has a Subwoofer and...
Hang out at Guitar Center and play through theirs. Most of the emoplyees don't mind. Over here, at least.
My Gear:
  • Baby Blue Fender MexiStrat
  • Vox AD30VT

MikeLikes2Rock, I tried your idea, Genius!

Yeah, I'm a genius.
i had only barely read the thread title, and continued to read under the impression that the thread was "My arm broke!" lol
I know I know!!! Fix your amp yourself. I'm sure the internet can help you with this one... or blow up your house, it'll help with one or the other

pepsi
Quote by Taylz24

Umm, maybe try broadening your musical tastes? I don't know.
its not that i dont like other music genres but those are the styles i prefer to play
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Quote by Taylz24

have you checked to see if your cable (lead) is broken?
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by Taylz24
i kinda lie

WHY?WHY?why would you hurt us like that?
Quote by Scarlatti

haha nice work =)

umm to the other guy, yeh i checked 2 leads and 2 guitars, its def the amp

Quote by Pigmy
WHY?WHY?why would you hurt us like that?

IM SORRY =((((( i should be punished =(
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Quote by Taylz24
haha nice work =)

umm to the other guy, yeh i checked 2 leads and 2 guitars, its def the amp

IM SORRY =((((( i should be punished =(

ye you should be perma banned
Quote by larry jones
So, you beat wifes, huh?

Me, too. Ever since I was 14, I've had a strong dislike of married females. The concept that women that weren't ****ing me caused me to devote my life to strangling bitches.

Cute.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

OH YE, THE FLYING FUCKS BAND!