I've been playing for about 3 years, and I'm basically an Intermediate guitarist right now. I mainly play alternative, blues, some metal, classic rock, lots of RHCP. I would like an amp that plays great clean but has killer gain on it. My guitar teacher told me to check out fender amps, but I have been using a Marshall MG15DFX. I would like to get an amp that I can start using once I start playing with other people and when I start a band. If you guys could give me any suggestions that would be great. Thanks for any suggestions you have!
Get something with at least 100 watts. Check out Kustom and Hughes & Kettner amps. I use both, and both are excellent amps that not a lot of people know about.
Peavey Classic 30/50 combo.

whats your price range?
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Quote by ssguitar
Peavey Classic 30/50 combo.

whats your price range?

I'm thinking between 500-800 dollars(once I get another job)
Quote by kaptkegan
Get something with at least 100 watts. Check out Kustom and Hughes & Kettner amps. I use both, and both are excellent amps that not a lot of people know about.

don't listen to this guy, you don't need 100 watts.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
Quote by TastyMooglePie
is this for practice in the bedroom, or with a band?

I have a Marshall MG15DFX for practice. The next amp I get will be for a band and gigging.
i love

my behringer V-tone 1200

but i play alot of Metal

and the power is to the point to where its good for gigging and practice
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I have a Marshall MG15DFX for practice. The next amp I get will be for a band and gigging.

In that case I suggest a Traynor YCV50 Blue, or YCV80. They are great all around amps, very versatile, and they go dirt cheap on eBay.
The Classic 30 is a pretty good choice, i'd also check out the Crate Palomino amps.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows