no
23 23%
Voters: 100.
Page 1 of 2
lol. been watching that add on tv?
"you guys are nuts!"

yes. i would buy time for that much.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
No because thens its an extra 50c per minute it'd be wasting on the pit.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Kill your friend, kill your friend's girlfriend, then kill the person she's cheating on him with. Then rape all three of them, then kill yourself, then rape yourself.

Member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club
o_0
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Definitely i would before exams, $30 dollars would mean an extra hour to study in fact i should get to it now.
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.
Quote by NovaLau

*high five*
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
If I wear to buy time would I be able to save it to use at any point I wanted? Would this time be applied only to myself or would everyone experience it?

I suppose either way, I would probably buy a bit of spare time, especially if I had a steady income and a nice loving family of my own and stuff.
50¢ a minute to add on to my life? Probably not unless I had cancer or some painless disease that would kill me. As depressing as death seems to me I wouldn't want to live too long.

Otherwise, it depends on what I am buying time for.
My Gear:
  • Baby Blue Fender MexiStrat
  • Vox AD30VT

MikeLikes2Rock, I tried your idea, Genius!

Yeah, I'm a genius.
who the hell would we pay then? I'm not paying wallmart for time you know.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Far too expensive lol. And not to mention all the time i waste in boredom.

**** that

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

50 cents to experience the Pit some more... I'd rather get a refund on time I have already spent here
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by NovaLau

*eyes up avatar*

UREH!

Back on topic, yeah I'd buy time.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
$30 an hour? You guys are nuts.

I can't believe the poll results. First of all, you're already wasting your time as is and you're prepared to waste money so you can waste your precious time doing **** all?

Pit IQ just went down 20 points.

The only time I'd ever do this is in a situation where I absolutely need the time. For example, to say goodbye to a loved one that I would have otherwise haven't been able to.
No.

Only if i could go back in time and change things to my favor. If it just adds time, than nah.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Archaon
$30 an hour? You guys are nuts.

I can't believe the poll results. First of all, you're already wasting your time as is and you're prepared to waste money so you can waste your precious time doing **** all?

Pit IQ just went down 20 points.

The only time I'd ever do this is in a situation where I absolutely need the time. For example, to say goodbye to a loved one that I would have otherwise haven't been able to.

Don't hate just because people have more regrets than you.
$30 to have an hour to say just the right thing to your significant other and prevent a breakup, or to warn someone about danger is a small price to pay. BUT...

It's my belief that you shouldn't mess with time if you could...the whole "Sound of Thunder" thing. Not that I believe in destiny, but that things sometimes good things come from bad and that you never can tell what will come from any action.
Again: I don't believe in destiny; that idea just bugs me.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by crazynickman
$30 to have an hour to say just the right thing to your significant other and prevent a breakup, or to warn someone about danger is a small price to pay. BUT...

It's my belief that you shouldn't mess with time if you could...the whole "Sound of Thunder" thing. Not that I believe in destiny, but that things sometimes good things come from bad and that you never can tell what will come from any action.

Indeed.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Time is free, silly.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
if it was a everyone else stops and i get 1 minute, for 25p (about 50 cents) then yes, and would provide me with a good time to do essays (although for an hour its about £15)
Quote by MikeLikes2Rock
50¢ a minute to add on to my life? Probably not unless I had cancer or some painless disease that would kill me. As depressing as death seems to me I wouldn't want to live too long.

Otherwise, it depends on what I am buying time for.

why would you think cancer is painless?
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
really depends on the situation. Maybe if it were the last opportunity to talk to someone, or if I had a terminal illness.
That would ruin all those action films where the hero saves the day with seconds remaining.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Lol, Knowing my luck I would go to reach for my "Time-Nuggets" in my pocket when I wanted them or needed them and would end up yelling something along the lines of "GOD DAMN IT!! I left my Time-Nuggets in my other pants!!"
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Quote by crazynickman

I think you ought to re-read my post, especially the last bit...

This isn't exactly going back in time to "prevent a breakup," it's just giving you more time to live. You're taking it way out of context.
That time is pretty expensive... So no.

For like, £1 an hour I probably would, yeah, just to stall on homework etc.
Quote by Archaon
I think you ought to re-read my post, especially the last bit...

This isn't exactly going back in time to "prevent a breakup," it's just giving you more time to live. You're taking it way out of context.

No, I'm not taking it out of context, I just completely misunderstood the threadstarter

Upon further review, crazynickman is an asshole. Penalty.

::me sits in corner::
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by timo1
Do they have walmart in the Netherlands?

exactly. no they don't. I'm not flying all the way to the US to spend money on time in wallmart, you can see the paradox in that.

it's like I divided by zero.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
So am I allowed to do whatever I want with this time, like freeze it? Because if I can then I'd buy myself an hour for fifteen quid and steal ten times that worth in goods while everyone else is frozen.

If not, then I probably wouldn't. If I want more time, I spend more hours awake. Easy.

I can't believe I'm making a serious decision on something like buying time for pennies.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Page 1 of 2