Trying to decide between these two amps:

Ashdown MAG C115-300 Combo Bass Amp: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ashdown-MAG-C115300-Combo-Bass-Amp?sku=485032

Ampeg BA115T 1X15 100 Watt Bass Combo Amp: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ampeg-BA115T-1X15-100-Watt-Bass-Combo-Amp?sku=481724

I have a 4 String Musicman Stingray, I'm looking for a fairly versatile amp. Also, I'm open to other combo amp suggestions although my budget is $600 after taxes.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Definitely the Ashdown. The Ampeg combos are none too special, plus the Ashdown has 200 watts on it. Overall the Ashdown is a better amp.

He's right, those Ashdown amps are, in my opinion, the best amps you can get for that price range, I've played through quite a few (and own one of the ABM Ashdowns) and they're fantastic.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
I vote the Ashdown, but I think you should go for the 410 instead, but that's just me.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Quote by indie-bassist
He's right, those Ashdown amps are, in my opinion, the best amps you can get for that price range, I've played through quite a few (and own one of the ABM Ashdowns) and they're fantastic.

I still wish I got one of those instead of the Rumble.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
I still wish I got one of those instead of the Rumble.

Believe me you made a better choice than me, I bought a Behringer instead of one! I was so stupid
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Quote by indie-bassist
Believe me you made a better choice than me, I bought a Behringer instead of one! I was so stupid

Well, I'm just lucky that I found this site before I went amp shopping or I bet I easily could have been suckered in.
Quote by Welsh Guitar
I vote the Ashdown, but I think you should go for the 410 instead, but that's just me.

As do I. When I was buying amps I tried them both, and I preferred the 410 by miles. And so bought it.
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2