So this month has been pretty much ****. I have an F in my english class with 57 percent, when I need 60 percent to pass, and I have been working my ass off for the past month to bring it up. Now its the end of the term and it is still sitting at the same percent as it was at the beginning of the month. Two days ago, my girlfriend of a year broke up with me, and this week I work sunday through thursday on top of my swim practice and school, so I'm gonna be so busy I could scream. I have a canker sore on the right side of my mouth between my gum and my cheek that is about 3 mm wide by 10 mm long and another about half that on the exact opposite side of my mouth, along with a swollen gland or cut in the back of my throat making it way painful to chew or swallow anything. Even liquids. I'm getting sick, cuz it's winter almost. I had to sit through a 5 hour test this morning, and i just feel like giving up today. I am exhausted mentally and physically, and just want everything to be right. Sorry for venting to all of you but I just had to get some **** out.
Quote by darkstar2466
Ollieyoufool seems like a self-made man.

Quote by MightyAl
If you punched through plasterboard, I'm pretty sure you can fill it.
If you punched through bricks, why are you scared of your dad?
That sounds really good right now, except I'm sick so it makes me really short of breath (I have asthma and cold makes it really bad, sick makes it even worse.)
Quote by darkstar2466

Quote by MightyAl
Also, this month I have 350 for car insurance due, 120 for a ticket from a lady running a red light as i was turning left, 150 for a trip to san diego in the spring, and a whole mess of other fees. My check from work last time was 160...
Quote by darkstar2466

Quote by MightyAl
Did you take the act? man if you didn't i got some advice. dont stay out drinking till five in the morning, because the test is at 7. i learned that the hardway. i fell asleep during every portion of that boring ass test. i feel like an idiot because i got a 24.
That sucks. Hope it gets better...don't let things like girlfriends get to you, either.

Vagina is vagina, let it go.
i feel the same way dude. it happens. cept ym reasons are different, the same ****y feeling is ever present.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
take a chill pill mate. cant expect life to be a bed of roses. Always tell urself that there are alot more people out there feeling ****tier than u. all the best
Well sounds like just about everything bad has happend to you. If anything it can only get better from here on out. Take the day off from school and catch up on whatever homework you need to do. Get some rest and relax and get yourself in a position where you'll be able to better handle things. Breaking up with someone you really like is tough and for me taking that day off to just sit back and vent really helps. For the canker sore just buy some of that mouth numbing stuff you can get at the drug store and apply it. Arm and Hammer baking soda works too, not to numb the pain but to help get rid of it. As far as your throat goes, that just sucks. Feel free to vent anytime here in The Pit, it's what helps us get through the tough times.