mine is kinda broken-ish, it still works, but far less effective, the volume needs to be put up to about 9 to be a good volume, when previously i had it on about 1.5, also the bass is fairly bad, as in way to dominant, i need to put it down to 0 and treble, middle and presence up to 10 to make it sound 1/2 decent and then then tone is horrible still, also the gain now sounds like SH*T...well more sh*t than before. So anyone know what the problem is/how do i fix it?

if it is unfixable - whats a good amp for playing metal/metalcore/rock on? (it needs to be less than AU$800)
Also im fair poor atm and parentals wont get me a new amp till xmas, so is there any cheap amps (and good) i could get off ebay for the meantime?

ty in advance =)
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
not exactly sure, its a squier champ 15, i dont think it is though..like 90% sure its not
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
i dont think so because it still produces some sound.... i cant think of how i couldve though, i hadnt used it for like a day then i got home turned it on and no sound
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
sounds like a damaged speaker cone if the bass is dropping out. But you can find out. take it to your local musical instrument shop. If they have decent diagnostic equipment they'll be able to tell you in about 5 mins.
Well sorry, but it's not worth fixing. Squiers are pretty bad amps and spending money to fix it is stupid.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009