you've ever seen, or watched on youtube, etc.

I think the strangest one i watched was when the red hot chili peppers were playing woodstock in 99. This one
Rammstein's Buck Dich on Live Aus Berlin.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
you just helped prove the point that RHCP are gay
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by Taylz24
you just helped prove the point that anthony keidis is gay

Yep, always knew he leaned that way...

A ton of GG Allin vids would blow your minds. There's a really really really lame human being.
I think it's safe to say The Aquabats are pretty mental.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Say Ocean
Says the guy with the Metallica avatar

im sorry but since when are the gods of metal gay? (bar St. Anger)
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by Taylz24
im sorry butt since when are the gods of metal gay? (bar St. Anger)

Mandatory gear list
Ibanez S470
Vox AD30VT
Vox V847

"There are people that I know won't hurt me. I call those people corpses."
Quote by Elegance_01

are you laughing with or at?
and its an opinion, metallica were one of the 1st great metal bands around. and well they are awesome
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Since Dethklok are supposedly going on tour, I'm curious as to how they're going to do shows..
Mandatory gear list
Ibanez S470
Vox AD30VT
Vox V847

"There are people that I know won't hurt me. I call those people corpses."
Quote by Say Ocean
Sooooooo many better metal bands. Soooooooo many

i never said there wasnt but a) im too lazy to get another avatar
b) they are one of the 1st great metal bands
c) i like them, they are still good
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Back on topic shall we?

Buck Dich by Rammstein was pretty weird, and the crap Gwar comes up with is pretty retarded.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Say Ocean
No, they weren't one of the first great metal bands. They aren't great imo, nor were they one of the first metal bands.

Also, you called RHCP gay, not cool.

opinion....deal with it.
yes they do have about 6 or so good songs...the rest is sh*t
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Quote by Taylz24
opinion....deal with it.
yes they do have about 6 or so good songs...the rest is sh*t

i agree, im really not into RHCP, they have a few amazing songs, fortune faded comes to mind, but i hate suck my kiss, very repetive, and metallica were one of the first great metal bands as far as most poeple concerned, thats not to say that theres not better metal bands out their, there are a lot, but master of puppets its a pretty muhc faultless album (cept for anythink Kirks ever done for the band) and they deserve to be respected, a lot of the metal bands that have come around since them might not even have happened if it wasnt for Metallica, and before that Sabbath

ummm, Gwar do some weird ****
PSN: Noverion
Ive heard Zappa and the Mothers came to detroit and had a six course dinner at the venue while the audience watched then they left.
Either the Wall tour or Gorillaz animated gigs
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
Quote by This is the One
QueenAdreena/Daisy Chainsaw

/thread

Good Lord! Someone knows them but me?!

*has seen QA live, and been touched/'half-straddled' by Katie*
I posted this on another topic, but:

Saw Dillinger Escape Plan 1st thing on a sunday at Reading a few years back.
Their lead singer sh1t into a plastic bag, and then threw it into the crowd.
Just what you want to see on a blinding hangover
i don't give a **** about combat18
Well...

The first time I got to see Buckethead live was great. I wasn't too much into him up untill then. I knew about how he danced a bit, but when he started using the nunchuckas, I was more impressed.

While he plays his music live, he never moves. He makes up for it greatly by everything else.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
When Rage Against the Machine just stood on stage naked with duct tape over their mouths. Awesome.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Genesis in the Peter Gabriel era with his eccentric costumes especially the slipperman costume that things is just weird and disturbing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geXfjGSUu9k
Quote by Kendawg4TooL
You know you're a bassist when you think a guitar is just some freaky type of short scale, six string bass.

This is The Central Scrutinizer......