Im looking for a wah that Im gonna ask for christmas this year and I have narrowed my choices to three, but I cant decide. The 3 are: 1-Morley Tremonti Wah, 2-Dunlop Dimebag Wah, and 3-Dunlop Slash Wah. I play mostly stuff like Velvet Revolver and Alter Bridge, but i also play stuff like Pantera and Metallica and also even some blues. Which would fit my styles? My budget is just anything less than the Slash Wah. Ill draw my line at the Slash Wah.
pre-warning: The slash wah runs off of a wierd voltage, its different than most pedals, I think its 18v.
Quote by Hakanku
pre-warning: The slash wah runs off of a wierd voltage, its different than most pedals, I think its 18v.

thats right, you either need to use 2 batteries or buy an 18 volt adapter, cost me £24 for the dunlop one, i never use the distortion on the wah either, im not sure if one of the other dunlop wahs are the same exept without the distortion, if so then id just buy that and save some money
The Slash one is a rip off. I'd go for the Dime wah personally (even though I hate Dimebag).