I'm sorry about that noobish question but:

Right now my Amplitube is working with my new USB-Audiointerface. I use the ASIO4all v2 Software for better latency.
But how cam i record the sound my amplitube is producing?
I tried everything from the Windows Standard Audiorecorder to Adobe Audicity but can't find any solution...

Thanks in advance!!!
Guitars/Basses:
-Ibanez SZ-520QM (D-Sonic/Air Norton)
-Ibanez RG-370
-ESP ltd B-55
Amps/Effects/Rig:
-Engl E530 + 930/60 Poweramp
-POD X3L
Try setting the signal you want to be recorded to Stereo Mix, if possible.
I use the Tracktion 2 that came with my amplitube 2 live program. In Tracktion I use the VST pluggin folder where i put my vst version of amplitube (even if I don't have VST installed on my PC). From there I can record my Amplitube.
Youve probably figured this out by now. but you can use the vst effect in reaper and monitor the armed for record track and youll be able to record the sound produced in amplitube. it probably would work in sony acid too but havnt tried it.
Recording directly from Amplitube isn't a good idea unless your computer can't handle it. You can't change the settings after you've recorded so you need to make sure you get the right settings beforehand.

What I do is just record the clean guitar signal and have Amplitube as the audio effect. That way I can change the sound after i've recorded. Depending on your computer specs you can have each track with it's own effect without and problems (my new computer can handle about 6, and that is with Superior Drummer 2 and Ampeg on aswell.)
i'm having similar trouble, how do i find the vst version of amplitube then??
36 Crazyfists
Trivium
Machine Head
August Burns Red

And I like my penis. Because of it's existence, every morning I can look past the man thongs, pink duvet cover and a-Ha CDs and say to myself, "You're a man."

Quote by P-H-O-B-I-A
i'm having similar trouble, how do i find the vst version of amplitube then??

When you search for a file type in your amplitude version and after it type .dll you should find it. Copy the .dll and put it in the folder that all of your VST plug-ins are in. Then with whatever mixing software you have, do a vst plugin refresh. I know for a fact it wont work on Adobe Audition but it works great on reaper, you can change everything in the amplitube VST after you record your guitar track.
Quote by lpcormier
I use the Tracktion 2 that came with my amplitube 2 live program. In Tracktion I use the VST pluggin folder where i put my vst version of amplitube (even if I don't have VST installed on my PC). From there I can record my Amplitube.

Does Tracktion live-record amplitube? I mean if you start recording and open Amplitube, will it record as you play?, even if you change some settings?.
Because I love the Wah pedal, and I haven't found any recording software which recognizes current changes; the Wah-wah level, for instance. So, it's a pain in the ass to record an individual track for every modification you do to the wah pedal.... >8-[
Anyone?
the only way to record amplitube properly is to load (insert) the VST or AU into a track on whatever DAW you're using. You can't run the standalone after the fact...
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
If you have MacBook and Logic Express (or Studio) you can use Amplitube (and any other IKM product such as T-Racks) as a preset. Then you record your music as normally you would with standard presets. It's really good but quite 'demanding'.