Well, I haven't been around much and since the original recordings forum has become an "If you scratch my back I'll scratch yours" kinda forum I don't post anymore here..

BUT, cause I love most of the guys here I'll put this song up and we'll see what happens. I don't care if I don't get even 1 crit cause I know you'll listen to it anyway so that's my point of composing music, for people to listen to not crit..

Anyway, I'm sorry for the rant, I love you guys here

The song is called Black Symphony and it's on my profile, just click my username..

Thank you .
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
i loves the strings. it sounds like there is a flute in there? is that you? sweet! the drums were really awsome in this one. you must have really strong legs for that double kick. i wish your songs had bass though i love all the rythem changes in the string parts without drums. those are sweetness. nice job! i think that if that electric guitar was meant to be a solo, then it could come up some. otherwise, excellent stuff.

you could crit mine here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=700311

but if it would go against your principles....jk, we think your great too!
Too cool for a signature.
Really cool. Awesome job. The strings are really cool and i like the guitar parts alot, and good drumming aswell