yeah i watch it. every thursday at 9:30 im there!
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
I'm not sure about it, i think it's just a bit too similar to alot of the other sketch shows

Although Look around you season 1 and 2 were 'off da chain'
I keep meaning to watch it, but am yet to get round to it. I always see him as the guy from Shaun of the Dead, it'll be hard to get that out of my head.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Last edited by Dinkydaisy at Oct 28, 2007,
I'm not a big fan of it, i don't like Katy Brands big ass show either, i just like that Lily Allen spoof the did, that made me laugh.
Look Around You was better.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I love it.

There was a bit on the latest episode that I keep meaning to upload to youtube, I'll try do it later today.
I ****in love it "poison sockets are full of poison" and "Paranioa magazine" made me lmao.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
I think The Butterfield Detective Agency has been the best sketch so far. Or the 1970s guide to babies...

"Babies cry a lot because they have premonitions of the future. This baby is forecasting the rise of the Internet and Al-Quaeda... whatever they are!"

Yeah, the poison sockets one was genius.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
lol is he a Pole? typical Polish last name
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
Quote by PullTigerTail
Just wondering if any Brits out there have seen this on the BBC?

My sister's just introduced me to it, I think it's bloody brilliant, along with his stuff in Look Around You.

For those of you who haven't:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dhgdRiD7R1k

Lol that's my favourite sketch, along with http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6-7NDP8V-6A
Toilet gun is brilliant, that and the karoke club one.
...Bleep Bloop...
I've watched a few episodes, and there are some great sketches. Worth watching IMO.