Page 1 of 2
It's 1AM here in Australia, and I'm sitting in front of the computer cos I can't sleep. I've got to be up in like 3 hours to go work and it's going to be a shithouse day. I got a call from a workmate about lunchtime sunday to tell me that he won't be coming in because his cousin, another good friend from work, just died of a heart attack aged like 35.

This was a huge shock, because he'd seemed so cheerful when we drove home after work on Friday night. He was looking forward to taking his kids away for the weekend because for once we didn't have to come in on saturday. Now he's just gone, and I'll never get to talk to him again.

I think a lot of the guys won't come into work today, a lot of them are cousins and they'll probably take a few days off. It's going to be really weird day. This leaves me without a ride to work too, so instead of leaving at 6:30AM like I usually do, I have to get a bus that leaves from across town at 6, and to get it I have to leave home at 5 and walk.

This would be enough to fuck my morning in itself, but today was the first day of daylight saving, so when I get up at 4AM, I'm effectively getting up at 3AM normal time. It just had to start today didn't it? Just to fuck me that little bit more.

Meh, who else am I going to rant to if not the pit? Anyone actually looking forward to Monday morning?
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
No, lol.
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
either going back to school or to work
hell no
sunday nights suck
life happens, ull get through with it
i can never sleep sunday nights, so when i get up on monday, im extra tired.
The Conservative youth of America!
This is my Monday

(35 minute periods)

Maths x 3
Physics x 3
Business x 3

I have sh!t loads of work to do for tomorrow and i havn't started. I can't be bothered with school as I am only predicted B's at A level when I want A's and I'm gonna have to work and I know my life is easier than other people but I steel feel depressed.
at least the wii releases its virual console games on mondays. Still waiting for mario 3..
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
I'm on midterm, and tomorrow I'm jamming with my friend...so for the first time in a good few weeks my Monday is gonna be pretty good

Seeing my girlfriend tonight aswell, man midterm is awsome
HOWAYA LUV ;D

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
ah stop reminding me...... its 1030 in the morning over here in jersey....but i know 12 hours from now im gonna be feeling like ass
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah

You're not the only one

As for me, I'm on a holiday so I don't have to worry about boring mondays.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Douche ©
This is my Monday

(35 minute periods)

Maths x 3
Physics x 3
Business x 3

I have sh!t loads of work to do for tomorrow and i havn't started. I can't be bothered with school as I am only predicted B's at A level when I want A's and I'm gonna have to work and I know my life is easier than other people but I steel feel depressed.

mines: (also in 35 min periods)

English x 4
maths x1
Physics x2
biology x 1

sigh mondays sucks!!!
Sigs Are For Pussies
sundays are worse
Quote by Cameronrobson
It's a bat, a cyclops and an owl riding a pair of bicycles. Idiot.
It got worse, not only did I have to go to work at what was effectively 4AM real time (still ****ing dark), but we got a big **** off hailstorm at about 6AM to drive up in. A lot of my mate's cousins didn't go into work at all today, and the ones that did looked pretty shook up over his passing. I wasn't feeling too great about it myself. It didn't help that with us being short I had two of us doing 5 people's work (and sometimes just me).

At least the day went quick, I pulled an 11 hour shift cleaning and reboxing automated picking trucks (I work in a huge tomato farm). I feel pretty stuffed now. I still don't know when my mate's service will be held, but good luck to the farm getting any workers at all during the funeral.
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

i am actually at 12:30AM in So-Cal. and i'm starting homework right now. i hope i get done in like 30mins...

i was working on my guitar for too long.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by Cosimo_Zaretti
It's 1AM here in Australia, and I'm sitting in front of the computer cos I can't sleep. I've got to be up in like 3 hours to go work and it's going to be a shithouse day. I got a call from a workmate about lunchtime sunday to tell me that he won't be coming in because his cousin, another good friend from work, just died of a heart attack aged like 35.

This was a huge shock, because he'd seemed so cheerful when we drove home after work on Friday night. He was looking forward to taking his kids away for the weekend because for once we didn't have to come in on saturday. Now he's just gone, and I'll never get to talk to him again.

I think a lot of the guys won't come into work today, a lot of them are cousins and they'll probably take a few days off. It's going to be really weird day. This leaves me without a ride to work too, so instead of leaving at 6:30AM like I usually do, I have to get a bus that leaves from across town at 6, and to get it I have to leave home at 5 and walk.

This would be enough to fuck my morning in itself, but today was the first day of daylight saving, so when I get up at 4AM, I'm effectively getting up at 3AM normal time. It just had to start today didn't it? Just to fuck me that little bit more.

Meh, who else am I going to rant to if not the pit? Anyone actually looking forward to Monday morning?

RIP to your friend from work, if he had a heart attack at 35 thats a huge tragedy, either drug related or health issues.

I enjoy Mondays because its my first day off. I work in Bottle shops Fri, Sat and Sunday but its cool, cause I wake up at 10am to get to work all 3 days, then I sleep in Mon-Thurs. hehe its enough to pay rent, eat, buy beer and new strings when my guitars break. Any side money is from giggin

peace bro.
Woo
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by ECwomantoneman
This thread reminds me of a song....

I don't like Moooondays...

Right, that's enough singing now. GIVE ME YOUR FECKING MONEY, THERE'S FECKING CHILDREN IN FECKING AFRICA WHO FECKING WELL NEED IT MORE THAN YOU FECKERS.

Don't make me do ANOTHER version of "Do They Know It's Christmas." I thought Justin Hawkins would be enough to scare you lot into submission -_-
Yeah I don't like them either, in fact...

I want to shoot-ooooooo-ot, the whole day down.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

I hate mondays because i have one of every lesson. Something like, maths 2, maths 3, phsyics, chem, english studies and business studies. The teachers also all like to give us homeowrk in every subject. Which means like 4 hours of homework. Also have to work after school. **** this!
Quote by BennyStruggle
RIP to your friend from work, if he had a heart attack at 35 thats a huge tragedy, either drug related or health issues.

He had a heart attack triggered by a spider bite would you believe? That's got to be one the most statistically unlikely ways to die in the country. We've got some nasty Spiders in Australia but even so it's very unusual for someone to actually die.

Quote by porter_668
I hate mondays because i have one of every lesson. Something like, maths 2, maths 3, phsyics, chem, english studies and business studies. The teachers also all like to give us homeowrk in every subject. Which means like 4 hours of homework. Also have to work after school. **** this!

Yeah, I totally sympathise, school was pretty **** all round. I mean I was just having a bit of a rant because I was having a bad day and I just lost a friend, but at least I've got 11 hours pay in my pocket for today. Back when I was at high school I remember having to do stuff like sneaking through the ticket barriers at train stations because I just didn't have money to get home, and I don't want to live like that again. Being poor sucks. Being treated like a moron in an institution sucks even more.

But hey, you've got to turn up every day for school anyway, so try and get something useful out of it. It's going to be crap either way, might as well be crap that will get you into an interesting course at Uni or something.
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Quote by Cosimo_Zaretti
He had a heart attack triggered by a spider bite would you believe? That's got to be one the most statistically unlikely ways to die in the country. We've got some nasty Spiders in Australia but even so it's very unusual for someone to actually die.

That's very unfortunate. I'm rather surprised spider bites as unlikely as you say they are though.
I have a friend who went over and when he came back all he seemed to talk about was how many times a spider nearly killed him.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.

No one could sleep last night. I know several people and it just didn't happen, including myself. It was hot here as well, after being rainy, which was surprising in the morning, and became muggy.

But that sucks dude.

I think I have natural talent for guitar because I'm left handed and I use that hand to pleasure myself. Seeing as I started playing after most of intense masturbating-teen years, the dexterity was already there.
It's 2:13 AM here, can't ****ing sleep. I gotta get up in 4 or 5 hours but I might as well just stay up.
Just read the text under my username.

...even if it is stolen from a Tool song...

...and its only 10:23 pm here so I'm lucky!...
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Am I the only person that has an urge to sing "So tell me why!"
Quote by bodyheatseeker
That's very unfortunate. I'm rather surprised spider bites as unlikely as you say they are though.
I have a friend who went over and when he came back all he seemed to talk about was how many times a spider nearly killed him.

I doubt your friend would have died from a spider bite, I just checked and no one has died as a direct result of a spider bite in Australia since 1979. They can still make you pretty sick though, and it seems like with my friend it may have triggered a pre-existing heart condition. I'm only going by they family's interpretation of what the doctor told them though.

It's still not a bad idea for visitors to our shores to be careful of spiders, a redback bite won't kill you, but it could really ruin your holiday.
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

I thought I had school today I woke up at like 8:45 thinking I had to be at school. I got ready in like....15 minutes before my mom told me it was a teacher training day.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
I don't mind Mondays much, I've always got Monday and Friday off so it's not too bad. Long weekend every week!
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by Cosimo_Zaretti
I doubt your friend would have died from a spider bite, I just checked and no one has died as a direct result of a spider bite in Australia since 1979.

Yeah, I read up about it (because he wouldn't give it a rest) and found similar statistics.
I think he just has a love affair with exaggeration.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.

I do dislike Sundays more than Mondays.
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
I have an alright day: Pro Tools, Sound Design, and Audio for Pictures, actually a really slack Monday
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Quote by Hakanku
Am I the only person that has an urge to sing "So tell me why!"

no quite, but ive got some of the song stuck in my head now lol
pringa

Are you taking over? Or are you taking orders?
Are you going backwards? Or are you going forwards?

I feel for you dude, I am in college right now, totally on like 3 hours of sleep because I played so much basketball the day before that I "over- tired" myself so I just layed there thinking, go to sleep you need to be up at 7AM.

sorry to hear about your friend.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
ha! we're out of school for teacher conferences today, tomorrow, as well. we're going TP'ing tonight, so it should be a pretty darn good monday.
Page 1 of 2