Page 1 of 2
hey there. after taking UGs grand advice, I took a shower finally last night.
after that i phoned my girlfriend and she came over.
What does this have to do with McDonalds coffee?
thats where she wanted to go for breakfast. so, unkowning that McDonalds coffee is goat urine, i ordered a small coffee.

so, anybody else hate mcdonalds coffee?
What a random thread man...quite pointless, and i've never tried it. But judging other McDonalds food it would taste of piss.
Am i on fire? OHHH NOOOO!!! I'M ON FIREEEEEE

I've never tried it, but I don't like coffee anyway.

I buy hot chocolate from the coffee shop and drink it instead, so I can still fit in with the stuck up population of college.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by sloppyjoe24
McDonald's Coffee........lacks enthusiasm

I love scrubs!!!!!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

and the happy meal toys are made of led
Sigs Are For Pussies
The McDonalds coffee near me is really strong...

I'd still prefer to just make one at home though, or even a nice cup of tea
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Quote by Jackolas

Someone pass me the E.Coli ridden potato salad!

Oh shat up, you wimp.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
i much prefer starbucks, where im treated like crap, robbed blind and look like a scenester fag all in one go!
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by Smokey Amp
Oh shat up, you wimp.

Would you like salmonella fries with that, homie?
No and I don't think i would.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I'm not a coffee elitist ****, like everyone else seems to be. McDonalds coffee tastes fine to me. (With lots of sugar, anyway.)

Plus, McDonalds coffee is hella cheap compared to other places. At McDonalds, I can get a sausage & egg mcmuffin, a hash brown, AND a coffee as a meal for £2.59. If I were to buy "superior" coffee at somewhere like costa coffee or starbucks, I'd pay that just for the cup alone.

You see, I'm skinny bastard and don't have to worry about things such as health. When I get into town on a morning, I want some greasy **** and a big cup of coffee full of sugar to start the day.
your girlfriend sounds like a classy lady....................

just dont do the whole micky d's thing, your raping your innards.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Quote by Vermintide
I'm not a coffee elitist ****, like everyone else seems to be. McDonalds coffee tastes fine to me. (With lots of sugar, anyway.)

Plus, McDonalds coffee is hella cheap compared to other places. At McDonalds, I can get a sausage & egg mcmuffin, a hash brown, AND a coffee as a meal for £2.59. If I were to buy "superior" coffee at somewhere like costa coffee or starbucks, I'd pay that just for the cup alone.

You see, I'm skinny bastard and don't have to worry about things such as health. When I get into town on a morning, I want some greasy **** and a big cup of coffee full of sugar to start the day.

Greggs breakfast > Maccy D's breakfast.

That is all.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by joeymaxx
The coke at McDonalds tatses too chemically too.

in all places where they sell a ****load of coke, they mix a syrup with carbonated water, its the same everywhere, mcdonalds, burger king, pubs. it allways tastes different
Quote by -February-Star-

That is all.

However, none of the Greggs are open when I need breakfast I always have a cornish pasty for dinner though.
I recommend menstruating a better coffee..
Mandatory gear list
Ibanez S470
Vox AD30VT
Vox V847

"There are people that I know won't hurt me. I call those people corpses."
i cant stand the stuff. ive been served it cold a few times. i think its just cheap coffee beans and not enough milk
Quote by joeymaxx
The coke at McDonalds tatses too chemically too.

Just stay at home, and have a nice cup of tea

I love McDonalds coke.

-Matthew Arnold

Mickey Dickey's coffee turns my tounge green. Honest. And it tastes like... licking a pole in winter.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Quote by Vermintide

You see, I'm skinny bastard and don't have to worry about things such as health.

You'll probably die of a heart attack before most of us. It doesn't matter if you're skinny or not. Your arteries probably feel like ****.

I hate fast food- it's the devil.
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Death> Breakfast from McDonalds. I love mcdonalds, but the morning menu is just grose
Quote by .smudged.
Death> Breakfast from McDonalds. I love mcdonalds, but the morning menu is just grose

I walked the hour to my nearest McDonalds one very early morning after a party not knowing they only served the breakfast menu before 10:30, so I sat outside until 6am, went in looking forward to something nice and ended up with crappy pancakes.

'Twas a sad day.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Vermintide
However, none of the Greggs are open when I need breakfast I always have a cornish pasty for dinner though.

My local Greggs opens at half 8, which is when I walk past it on my way to school, so I always get the freshest breakfasts. Yum etc.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-

That is all.

Greggs owns.

And I want a cup of coffee now, well done TS

Gonna go make one, brb.
gotta admit, brekky menu isnt too strong. everything has cheese
Goat Urine you say?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by djmay71
hey there. after taking UGs grand advice, I took a shower finally last night...
Dude! Just how many days had it been since you showered???

I don't know what Mickey D's does with their coffee in Cananada, but in the US, it's not bad. Better than the Tim Hortons here. Better than Dunkin Donuts (unless you get their turbo coffee), but not as good as a real coffee shoppe.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
McDonald's coffee is alright. I added some of my own cream to it and it helped. I still prefer a French Roast from Starbucks, though.
Mcdonald's coffee where I work tastes like regular coffee. It could've been that the batch you had was sitting out for a long time, but depends on what time you got it at. If you got it in the morning when it was busy, it would have been fresh, if you got it at like 5 oclock in the evening where the coffee was probably sitting for a few hours, it would've tasted not so great, oh and also, you could've had the bottom of the pot.
their regular coffee sucks but i dont mind their flavored coffees or whatever. even though theyre not really coffee
ehh
Considering the fact that coffee is not one of McDonald's best sellers, they probably don't brew very much throughout the day, because that would be a pretty bad idea speaking financially.

The coffee they serve is most likely about an hour old or more.
Macdonald's burgers have STIs, no joke at all one of my friends got an STI from one of the burgers, I think it was a lamb one. I know you all think it's a load of **** but his girlfriend takes the pill so she can't get pregnant and give him an STI. I got so pissed off and havn't been back.
Page 1 of 2