It's getting old tbh, saw it last night. if theres another one, i'll shoot myself. what do you guys think?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
it was overrated it completely sucked i mean they are just going to become the next friday the 13th or halloween before we know it we will have saw jigsaw resurrected.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
^ they can't, if you saw, saw 4 they completely annihilated jigsaws corpse ;\.

and I don't know what they can make with 5 and 6 they ran out of stuff to put in the movies mid number 3.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Ehh, I just see it for the deaths. Theres really no point anymore.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
There will be another 2 Saw films its been confirmed. I enjoyed the first 2, 3rd was a bit boring but I'm looking forward to this one.
RULE BRITANNIA
I never cared for the series in the first place, so meh.

Sequels are trouble, anyways.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I was talking to happytimeharry on AIM last night and he put it this way :
*masses see saw IV commercial*
"ZOMG NEW SAW LIEK ZOMG!"
*masses see movie*
*masses sigh*
cut to a month later
"ZOMG NEW SAW"
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Imo, the first saw was a masterpiece.

Quote by bah humbug
I was talking to happytimeharry on AIM last night and he put it this way :
*masses see saw IV commercial*
"ZOMG NEW SAW LIEK ZOMG!"
*masses see movie*
*masses sigh*
cut to a month later
"ZOMG NEW SAW"

your right

just like there were 13 Fridays
Sigs Are For Pussies
Quote by antman4
your right

just like there were 13 Fridays

So far there's been 11 if you count Freddy vs. Jason
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by will3536
i hav heard that they are making saw 5 and 6

5 is already done. it should be out spring next year i believe.
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

I can't believe people actually care about the Friday 13th series.

I mean wow... it's all so dumb and mediocre. There's only about three films in the whole series worth watching.

I've seen Saw I and III, and I dunno, they didn't do anything for me, I'm a gorehound but it was all too techy and clinical... it's like listening to over-produced metal or something. There's something in there you might like, but it's all been squeezed out by the soulless feel of it.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by cobain_is_king
So far there's been 11 if you count Freddy vs. Jason

sorry it was a very bad joke did anyone else get it
Sigs Are For Pussies
I thought it was great.

It was basically telling you why jigsaw does what he does, and if you think about it, all that happens in the movie chronlogically, i.e. isnt a flashback, is about 8 mins or so, the autopsy scene and then end bit with the detective.

cant wait for saw 5 and 6.
I saw the movie last night as well. I actually really liked it. It had a better plot than the rest of the movies IMO. The critics panned it but I think'll it'll still be big because it's right around holloween. It was a perfect halloween movie me thinks.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by raise_the_dead
I never cared for the series in the first place, so meh.

Sequels are trouble, anyways.

um, have you not seen terminator 2? best sequel ever!!!!!!!
Quote by insomniac_style
um, have you not seen terminator 2? best sequel ever!!!!!!!

Very good point. The LOTR trilogy have great sequels aswell.
I haven't seen Terminator 2. Or 1. Or 3.

Sure LOTR had good sequels - because they were filmed back-to-back by largely the same cast and crew. There was also an existing storyline since it was based on a trilogy of books, so they couldn't just film one or two of them.

However, most sequels are usually thought up of only after a film is successful, and often features a different cast and crew and production team.

Watch the Nightmare on Elm Street or Halloween series, or the Friday the 13th series. Notice how Freddy Krueger becomes more and more of a bad comedian with each passing sequel, how Michael Myers turns from an unexplained, almost superhuman killer to the victim of some Druidic cult, and most importantly, how Jason Voorhees only starts killing by the second movie and only appears in the iconic (but frankly rather dumb-looking) hockey mask in the third film!

The same could be said of the Hellraiser series, but frankly I think that the series went Hollywood with 3 and 4 but then returned to its roots for the rest.

What I'm getting at is that sequels are usually trouble - usually a financial, and not a creative decision.
Quote by tr3nt
It's getting old tbh, saw it last night. if theres another one, i'll shoot myself. what do you guys think?

You just created the plot for Saw 5.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by RHCP94
You just created the plot for Saw 5.

and 6,7, and 8.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
and 15: Jigsaw amongst the Space Cannibals!