Alright, I'm not sure if I spellled that right, but anyways.

So there's a REALLY nice guitar that my dad's friend is selling. He wants it for around 550 or so. It's a dreadnaught acoustic, and it's a custom. There's an attatchment for 2 pics of it down there. It's a true beauty.

On the other side of this situation, is that I really really want this Ibanez SZ 720. And I've been wanting it for... probably a year maybe. The only thing is, my parents aren't willing to get it for me for christmas, becuase it costs 820 bucks. They said they MAY get it for my birthday (in March) though. There's an attatchment for it too.

I'm not sure what I really want. I have an electric right now, and it's okay, but not GREAT. I also don't have a very good steel string acoustic (Elica... not that great AT ALL). So can someone please help me figure out which I should go for?

Thank you very much.
Attachments:
Acoust.jpg
Acoust2.jpg
SZ720FMBBS.gif
Quote by berysLTD_h-50
the accoustic is nice...VERY nice
but what kind of guitar do you have now?

Well, as for acoustics, I have a nylon string (classical) Acoustic, that I use finger picking with, obviously. I also have a black dreadnaught Elica, that has turned to sh*t over time, And I'd like a nice acoustic to be able to play. As for electrics, I only have one, and it's a Hamer Slammer SP1... which is OKAY, but I'd like to upgrade.

Edit: The classical has nothing to do with this, cause it's perfect.

I'd like a steel-string acoustic though. (at least a WAY better one, cause the Elica is sh*t.)
You'll kick yourself in the face later if you don't grab that acoustic, that thing is a serious piece of work. I would not delay on it, it's really nice.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
But... the Ibanez... I know that you guys mean. that acoustic should be WAY more than what it's being sold for. I think you're right.
That acoustic is hot... get it now. You can always get the Ibanez later, but once the acoustic is sold that's it.
Fender Classic Player 60s Strat
Washburn HB35
PRS Santana SE
Yamaha Pacifica 112MX
Vox AD30VT
Fender Champion 600
Dunlop wah
Danelectro Cool Cat fuzz
Quote by 5kuzgib
That acoustic is hot... get it now. You can always get the Ibanez later, but once the acoustic is sold that's it.

Spot on. And why did you make that other stupid thread just to get people to see this?
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
the ibanez will always be there... cant say the same for the acoustic... and if you can learn to shred the acoustic (flamenco/other styles) imagine the beast you'll be on electric
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Quote by Cied Shredder
Spot on. And why did you make that other stupid thread just to get people to see this?

Because I was being really impatiant... sorry about that.
That acoustic is a one time thing, and Ibanez isn't going anywhere. Scoop that thing up
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
the acoustic,hands down,but check it carefully for flaws,i always get fishy about very good instruments sold cheap...
It's used... That's probably why it's being sold cheap. I'm going to go there (if I end up buying it), and check it and play it, and try it out and stuff.