Nothing too complex, just I can't seem to harmonize right, so if someone with Powertab could do that and send it back it'd greatly appreciated, me and some friends are going to play it. Also, if you could explain how you harmonized the way you did, that would be awesome.
Attachments:
Frosty the Snowman.zip
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
If u put it on guitar pro I can help, powertab is absolutely dreadful in my hands, I have no clue what is going on.
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.
I don't have Guitar Pro, damn.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
Well dude just take the notes you are playing are harmonize in 5ths for a pleasant melodic sound. Harmonize in 4ths or Tritone (augmented 4th/Diminished 5th) for an "evil" sound.
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.
No, I don't mean harmonize like, lead lines, not diatonic harmonies. I mean like, the backup chords.
You mean write chords to the backing?

I won't do it for you, but I will suggest that you use chords in D major, and depending on how often you want the chords to change, try hitting the melody note somewhere in the chord. If you want it pretty simple, stick with the simple major and minor chords/triads in D major. That should do.