yes i saw them in Amsterdam > Paradiso
just search on Youtube for clips made at shows then you''ll know what to expect;
HR standing still, being weird and his singing 'not so good'
the other 3 are still tight though

a lot of people didnt liked the show and a lot did like it
yeah seriously, whats with that. HR brought a lot of energy with them, now it seems kinda lame that he would just sit down and do nothing.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by GreenDayChris
Maybe cos he's old now?
Exactly you can't expect somebody to act like they are 20 when they are in thier 50's now.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Exactly you can't expect somebody to act like they are 20 when they are in thier 50's now.

The Rolling Stones do it.

I saw a video on youtube... He looks a lot like Lil' Jon now.

H.R. = Lil Jon?
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
ok more than being old i think it may to do with his marijuana consumption. just a guess.
Quote by blackflag49
Iggy does it, and he's like 60.
Most people that are 51 aren't in the shape that Iggy is. My dad is 50 and I doubt he could go out on stage every night and jump around like crazy.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by blackflag49
Iggy does it, and he's like 60.

Iggy's god though, sheesh
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
actually a bunch of bands do it....

HR is just a Rastafarian who doesn't really care about the music any more (judging by their latest release) and who just needs some money.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
I thought he looked and acted like Haile Selassie. (The Rastafari messiah dontcha know?)

I know he's old but I was surprised by how completely opposite he is now from what he use to be. It's kind of like their songs I guess, loud and fast, then others are slow reggae.