Iv'e heard of torrents and stuff like that. Could someone explain what they are/do and maybe post a link to a good one that you use?
Torrents = Win
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
Downloading TV Shows = Illegal. Just in-case the feds are reading, don't do it. It's illegal, watch it on your actual TV.
ok so say "hypothetically" i wanted to use a torrent to do it. or for some non-illegal reason. what are they about / what do they do/ whats a good one?
and i don't think drugs are "allowed/legal" either but we have a whole thread for that...
yeah but if you talk bout drugs in the wrong thread area you get banned,
same thing goes for illegal downloading
look at ug's stance on illegal dling, they dont condone it.

btw, use google if you really are curious, its not that hard. just google torrent...
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Torrents = downloading it off someone elses computer
Http = downloading it from the internet
Ftp = pretty much the same as http
P2P = pretty much the same as torrents

All illegal.
umm sorry for asking for help about torrents from people who i've seen talk about them ....
Quote by jasonmetal love
Downloading TV Shows = Illegal. Just in-case the feds are reading, don't do it. It's illegal, watch it on your actual TV.

Quote by filthandfury
Torrents = downloading it off someone elses computer
Http = downloading it from the internet
Ftp = pretty much the same as http
P2P = pretty much the same as torrents

All illegal.

So the internet isn't computers? xD

Who cares if it's illegal anyways. However, anyone who can't google up how to do it isn't worthy of torrenting.
I'm a communist. Really.