During the late 80s and the 90s we grew up watching the best fucking network on TV at that time, Nickelodeon. What made this network so great was it's classic shows. These shows include, but are not limited too: Adventures of Pete and Pete, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Belle and Sebastian, Count Duckula, Danger Mouse, Cat Dog, Hey Arnold, Doug, Legends of The Hidden Temple, Angry Beavesr, Rockos Modern Life, Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, Kenan & Kel, Figure It Out, Camp Ottawana, Kablam, All That, Double Dare, Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics, Hey Dude, Little Prince, Mysterious Cities of Gold, Out of Control, Pinwheel, Roundhouse, Salute Your Shorts, Today's Special, You Can't Do That on Television, and you can definitely add Spongebob Squarepants to the list as well. Who remembers these shows, and misses them dearly? What ever happened to the old Nick?!?!?!
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Last edited by -BlackZeppelin- at Oct 28, 2007,
Camp Ottawana!

you forgot that one

Kenan and Kel- already mentioned

All That

Angry Beavesr

Rockos Modern Life

Rugrats

Ren and Stimpy

Double Dare

Figure It Out
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
rocko's modern life....
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by funkbass369
rocko's modern life....

beat you to it.

Quote by guitarkid2113
Rocko's Modern Life for the win. and Angry Angry Beavers.

beat you too- and it's Angry Beavers
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
kablam was the ****
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Yea i forgot lots! Rugrats!! (that why i said not limited to)
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
there were some awesome shows on Nick back in the day. it was pretty much the only channel i watched when i was a kid.
4 of my friends were just Legends of the Hidden Temple teams for Halloween.

I was Kirk Fogg, awesome host and borderline pedophile.

We were awesome.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
I liked some of the shows, but the presenters themselves pissed me off. I think the only presenters I really liked growing up was SM:TV Live.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by LilVikingboy
4 of my friends were just Legends of the Hidden Temple teams for Halloween.

I was Kirk Fogg, awesome host and borderline pedophile.

We were awesome.

^ Awesome
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
camp ottowana, we hold you in our heart. and when we think about it, it makes me wanna fart!

omg that used to always get me....
Quote by blackflag49
Rugrats went retarded when they added Dill.

Nah Dill was cool. It went retarded when they added the asian girl.
Kenan and Kal, Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, and Doug I miss so much it makes me want to cry.
I wish there was a channel that had all those shows still

btw Hey Arnold went bad after the movie where Helga told Arnold that she loved him
Political correctness, a money hungry business, and a new generation of kids who wouldn't recognize a proper T.V. show without the "teen" blond and her "real" life. That's what happened.

I miss those shows.

Why did the Rugrats have to grow up, why!!!
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
I loved Are You Afraid Of The Dark?

I wish they would make those shows again, but they wouldn't be as great because of the **** kid actors these days.
I don't think this was on Nick, but it's the same time-period.

Cartoon Network, right now, is launching a ton of old Goosebumps shows.

Awesome books. The movies...meh. It's funny to see them now, 10 years after they scared me ****less, and lawl at them.

Calling All Creeps = best book/movie ever.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
I think I am in heaven, i have the extra cable channels through charter, and the nick shows usually show the same old crap nowadays like that zoey 101 sh*t and just jordan. But the other day, I found out that one of them( i think noggin) was showing 2 episodes of kenan and kel at 5 and 5:30(i live in wisconsin), so I was thinking, if we could get many of us to watch the show, they might start showing more episodes and eventually air more of the great classics we grew up with.
I saw Kenan and kel 2 days ago actually, when i saw it was on, i nearly shat myself. Its on like 1:30 i think weekdays on channel 120-something. East coast if you have I.O. My dad only has it at his house though, we have regular crap here
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
umm.. there are like a million threads, not to mention a group all about this
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
yeah dude, it's just as amazing and funny as i remember. I think we could maybe get some of the television companies to air more of these shows if we can get alot of viewers. cross your fingers.
"who loves orange soda?"
"kel loves orange soda!"
"is it true??"
"mmhhmm...i do, i do, i do, i do-ooh"

such great tv... i wish i was a kid again.

EDIT: Kablam.. Action League Now, pure gold!
Last edited by johnny_giles at Nov 7, 2007,
yeah everyone if you have the extra cable channels WATCH IT hopefully we can get more.
Nicktoons used to have alot of old stuff on, but they don't anymore... it's actually more new stuff now. They still have a few classics on from time-to-time, but I think Nick should do a thing like CartoonNetwork did with Boomerang
I remember them, and I also remember the fact that a lot of them originally came from MTV.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Doug was sweet. Patty was a stone-cold fox. And Roger was a total badass, but now that I look back, I bet he was gay. Leather... Spikes... He lashed on people...
<.<
>.>
rob halford???
yeah...

Angry Beavers was awesome too. I remember one episode where Dagget was getting beaten the Norbert (I think his name was norbert anyways) while Norb was sleeping. It was hilarious because Norb didn't believe him.

And Rocko's Modern Life kicked ass. I'm nauteous, I'm nauteous!!! (sp?)

Hey Arnold! was great. I remember that one girl that arnold wanted to tap who was really really polite. And then the bitchy girl who always yelled had him as a partner in their science project with ants.

Good times...
DOUG!

Oh, and Hey Arnold.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
During the late 80s and the 90s we grew up watching the best fucking network on TV at that time, Nickelodeon. What made this network so great was it's classic shows. These shows include, but are not limited too: Adventures of Pete and Pete, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Belle and Sebastian, Count Duckula, Danger Mouse, Cat Dog, Hey Arnold, Doug, Legends of The Hidden Temple, Angry Beavesr, Rockos Modern Life, Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, Kenan & Kel, Figure It Out, Camp Ottawana, Kablam, All That, Double Dare, Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics, Hey Dude, Little Prince, Mysterious Cities of Gold, Out of Control, Pinwheel, Roundhouse, Salute Your Shorts, Today's Special, You Can't Do That on Television, and you can definitely add Spongebob Squarepants to the list as well. Who remembers these shows, and misses them dearly? What ever happened to the old Nick?!?!?!
Whats the difference? fucking great show though salute your shorts...
Balls.
Quote by srv2112
Doug was sweet. Patty was a stone-cold fox. And Roger was a total badass, but now that I look back, I bet he was gay. Leather... Spikes... He lashed on people...
<.<
>.>
rob halford???
yeah...

Angry Beavers was awesome too. I remember one episode where Dagget was getting beaten the Norbert (I think his name was norbert anyways) while Norb was sleeping. It was hilarious because Norb didn't believe him.

And Rocko's Modern Life kicked ass. I'm nauteous, I'm nauteous!!! (sp?)

Hey Arnold! was great. I remember that one girl that arnold wanted to tap who was really really polite. And then the bitchy girl who always yelled had him as a partner in their science project with ants.

Good times...

Roger didn't wear spikes, you bastard!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Cat Dog, Hey Arnold, Doug, Angry Beavesr, Rockos Modern Life, Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, Kenan & Kel, Figure It Out, Kablam

^all were ones i watched but my #1 was Doug.
The Beets ruled:
http://www.tindeck.com/audio/my/idxu/The-Beets---I-need-more-allowance
http://www.tindeck.com/audio/my/bgci/The-Beets---Killer-Tofu
http://www.tindeck.com/audio/my/oqfn/The-Beets---Shout-your-Lungs-out

with Comcast cable you get about 4 nick channels counting the current messed up new one.
the classic ones don't even show most of the good shows anymore........

I do miss the good old shows on nick
I have noticed some of the classic shows like "Are you afraid of the dark" have been being put back onto the air like on Cartoon Network.
Last edited by moody07747 at Nov 7, 2007,