Yes, i know Serj Tankian is not hardcore. but i want to know what the hardcore community thinks of this album. If im not allowed to do this, please let me know, and let this thread be closed and i aplogize in advance.

alright now about the album...

i personally think its extremly original, i have been a fan of system for a few years now. I honestly thought this new solo album was going to blow, but i was pleasantly suprised. If you havnt heard this album, you seriously need to check it out.
1. I got no idea why you are asking for our opinion; I can't see the link.
2. Bands and Artists specific forums are reserved for bands of that specific genre or sub genre.

WOaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh info ovvveRRRRlooooaaD
I havn't listened to it, but I heard the single, and read the interview on UG with him talkin about it. But it sounds really pretentious. I hate when a new CD comes out and the people who made it are like "This CD is gunna change the world!". I hate lyrics that are all about sh*t that no one has any first hand experience with. Or lyrics that are political...usually.

System was awesome, but the last album started leaning towards the mainstream, and not sounding good.
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
Quote by Craigo
2. Bands and Artists specific forums are reserved for bands of that specific genre or sub genre.

We have a videogame thread.
Let the people make the threads they want.

New Serj album; do not like.