Page 1 of 3
The fact that I joined in year 10 and as a result have only a couple of friends there.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Just one?
Erm id say people, get rid of the chavs, like the mega chavs n it would be alright
Manchester United
Godamned sports teams. They waste so much ****ing money on them and they blow donkey penis.

Music program needs more funds, so we dont have to raise 1500 someodd dollars for our cruise this spring >_>
How most of the students came from the partner schools meaning they already had their friend groups and I still don't have any friends because they're all stuck up with their stupid friends and spend every break alone sitting where I hope people won't see me >_>

But it's a good college, and in a good location. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
mine is the teachersss
i hate the teachers man alwayz on my case iw ud hate school if it werent for my friends
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
the seniors are dickheads.
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Quote by Dinkydaisy
How most of the students came from the partner schools meaning they already had their friend groups and I still don't have any friends because they're all stuck up with their stupid friends and spend every break alone sitting where I hope people won't see me >_>

But it's a good college, and in a good location. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

I was like taht for like 6 weeks when i started college (different kind of college frmo English college). Found some folk to talk to now, but still... I know how **** that is, lol.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I didn't hate my school. I hated the private school next door.
my school kicks ass. great location, great people. some asshole teachers, but thats only minor
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
I don't know anyone at my college
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
I don't mind it, I have a lot of good friends. But some people must insist on bashing other's music preferences or just be complete assholes.
Nothing I hate about it.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
ONE THING?

NO organisation, NO normal teachers... actually... NO teachers at all...

NO challenge's

but... we DO get a snowboard-vacation in France (A)
Strictness, specifically w/ cellphones: Even if we are walking off of school grounds after school and pull the phone out ov our pockets we'll still get detention & the phone taken away from us b/c it means we had it during the day. The only way to get our phones back then is have our parents come get them.
Totally Super Gay!
EDIT: Sorry for using gay as a derogitory term, some people get offended, so just ignore it:
Totally Super!
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
I hate that everybody's so fing uptight. Like, you can't have a conversation with anybody cause they worry about what they'll look like, what will people think, etc.

Me: "Dude, I had the best action with this girl last night.
Person: "...Ew. Too much info."
Me: "...No. Just no. Someone hasn't gotten any."
Person: "Shut up. That's none of your business."
Me: "**** off, son."

It's like, ooh, what will little Suzy think? Go back to puberty, skip teen angst, and do not collect $200.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
The freshmen >:/
Quote by yawn
My work here is done.

Destroying the lives of innocent people, one post at a time.

Member of the 'Muse > any other band' club
my school is full of sluts and *****s...hate it so bad...and plus we recently had a girl threaten so many people and then almost bring a gun to school....
Getting rid of the chavs would mean there would be about 10 students left in my school.

But yeah, getting rid of the chavs.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by triviumjunkie
the seniors are dickheads.

My brother is a senior and all he would talk about is how he's gonna paddle kids.

Well I'm a freshman and never got paddled (almost twice though).

I wish I did. But probably 10-20 freshman out of 4 or 5 hundred got initiated.
Uptight staff. These two girls were goofing off in lunch and put maxi pads on their heads, and they got ISS for like a week and they made one of them go to therapy.

Also we have this stupid one way hall rule. Even if your class is right next to you but you have to walk down the hall instead of up, they make you go around the other hall.

But still, it's better than Christian school.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
the lack of musically talented people.
like, every year, we have this one-night music festival type thing full of bands and solo acts. before 07 graduated, there were like 27 acts (out of 40 that auditioned), and like a bajillion people came, and it sold out completely. now that they left, there were like, 16 or 17 acts total (out of like, 19 that auditioned.), and there were like 150 tickets that didn't even get sold. it was really disappointing.
i mean, those that made it were amazing (i'm biased, i was in two of them), but just.... there was just this major lack of enthusiasm. maybe the younger classes are just getting lamer and lamer every year.
My school is about 80 percent asian/indian, and I'm white. It sucks. (My 2.1 GPA got me ranked 449 out of 479) also there are hardly any pretty girls at my school.
Rig:
PRS SE semi hollow (blue)
mexican fat strat
Ovation MOB
LTD hybrid 300
Fender Blues Junior
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD 20 and DS1
Quote by Sonicxlover
I hate that everybody's so fing uptight. Like, you can't have a conversation with anybody cause they worry about what they'll look like, what will people think, etc.

Me: "Dude, I had the best action with this girl last night.
Person: "...Ew. Too much info."
Me: "...No. Just no. Someone hasn't gotten any."
Person: "Shut up. That's none of your business."
Me: "**** off, son."

It's like, ooh, what will little Suzy think? Go back to puberty, skip teen angst, and do not collect $200.

...What? I really don't get this at all.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
My science class

and the stupid freshman...i mean the ones who actually act stupid
The overpopulated hallways.

We have about 2,000 kids at my school, and about 900 of them are freshman. It's insane.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
The lack of attractive women with decent personalities.

Seriously, my school is rather small and we have no selection.
take me on a trip upon your magic swirlin' ship, my senses have been stripped.
Quote by jake the eskimo

Same here.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by sadSTATUE
the lack of musically talented people.
like, every year, we have this one-night music festival type thing full of bands and solo acts. before 07 graduated, there were like 27 acts (out of 40 that auditioned), and like a bajillion people came, and it sold out completely. now that they left, there were like, 16 or 17 acts total (out of like, 19 that auditioned.), and there were like 150 tickets that didn't even get sold. it was really disappointing.
i mean, those that made it were amazing (i'm biased, i was in two of them), but just.... there was just this major lack of enthusiasm. maybe the younger classes are just getting lamer and lamer every year.

man you have nothing to complain about.

Our school has no music programme/classes whatsoever
get rid of almost everyone below 4th year at my school (grade 9/year 10 and below) as they are all a bunch of dicks

says the person who has to help organise a disco for them

damm

Quote by jake the eskimo

+2,Lucky if there are 10 in the entire school
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
Last edited by fire within at Oct 28, 2007,
IT starts too early and has some really weird rules....for the most parts I though it's good that's about it.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
the mexicans at my school who think they own the place. so do the sophmores, now that i think about it. the seniors are actually some of the coolest ppl at the school
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
The timetable at my college has left me with only seeing my friends once a week.

But lately, I've only seen one of them for 15mins in the last month or so, and I won't see them for another 2 more weeks either.
Most of the kids in my school do drugs and try to be gangster. There's this little seventh grader (I'm a freshman btw) that rides my bus. He has a hat that says Gangsta, he wears baggy jeans, Heelys, and a shirt thats too big for him. He called my friend a d-bag the other day and my friend was like, Do you even know what that word means? He was like, Yeah man thats gangsta s***. So I asked him if his Heelys were gangsta s*** too and he walked away. It was funny. The closest that they get to being gangsta is the stuff they wear, listen to, and smoke. All of the kids that play guitar, even one of my friends who is now a total d-bag, say they rock because they can play the intro to Breakin The Law and they beat Guitar Hero 1 and 2 on expert.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Page 1 of 3