ok so heres the problem, i get a crackily and fuzxy kind of noise coming out of both my amps when they are turned on. ive tried switching all the chords, ive tried different guitars, ive tried with and withour the pedals, and the noises still happen. I am skeptical that i blew both my amps around the same time when they werent turned up loud at all. the one amp is a crate vintage club 50 head all tube and the other is a marshall mg30rcd combo practice amp, both make the same noises when turned on with and without equipment plugged into them so they make the noises even when nothing is plugged in. the only possible reason i could think of is i have 2 boss pedals and an akai wah pedal, the 9V power source i have is made by boss, but i plugged the akai into it too so i had the adapter to tuner pedal then to akai pedal then to noise supressor. is it possible that pluging a pedal into the adapter of the wrong brand ruined both the amps (cause i did have them plugged into both amps) or is it something else??? thank you in advance for any help
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
well the mg is just a fizz box. the crate is maybe in need of a tube swap
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Sometimes my amp fuzzes when there's a lot of electrical stuff running in the house. Have you tried playing it elsewhere? At school perhaps... Do you still have the same problem?
it really sounds like a dodgy lead, or maybe a dodgy input on the amps...
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
i did try playing it in other rooms of the house and still the same prob, my crate just had all the tubes replaced like 1 month ago and also had all the jacks replaced, its just seems odd to me that b4 i plugged in this akai pedal both amps were fine then i plug that pedal in and both amps go to hell.
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
i really doubt that the pedal would have blown the amps. have you played direct guitar -> amp?
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
yea ive played guitar directly to amp and same prob but it cant be the guitar cause all 4 of my electrics do it when plugged in. idk i think ill take em to the guitar tech tomorrow