So, I have a 30G ipod, it's not recharging, it says its fully charged when I plug it in and yet when I turn it on it stays on for like 1 min

The error says: ''Adam's Ipod'' cannot be synced. An unknown error has occured
(-48) . And it also says it can't find the audio files when they are there.

So can anyone help me ?
Your iPod crapped out on you. Just like it did to everyone else who owned one.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
How long have you had the iPod? After a while their batteries don't recharge like when it was new, i.e. for a few minutes in the worst cases.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by Dimebag22
Your iPod crapped out on you. Just like it did to everyone else who owned one.

i still have the original and mine works fine
yeah but there probly expensive
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Quote by guitarrocker_77
Ipod batteries can die? ****... Can you get new batteries

by sending them to a place far, far away to get another battery put in....or.....
you COULD do it yourself, if you got the right kind of battery, but that would just make it too easy, so it voids your warranty by doing that.
try restarting it.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Yeah you can get new batteries. You can either send it off to Apple and they'll put in a new battery for a ridiculous price.

Or you can get a DIY kit from an electronics store, I got one for my 4gig Mini, it was relatively simple. I don't know how easy it is on the larger iPods, but be prepared for some damage to the aesthetics if you do it yourself. Have a look in some electronics stores or online for them.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by guitarrocker_77
Ive had my ipod since January of this year.

you got a dud lol
no i don't know what could be wrong with it
mine still works fine
and i have had mine for almost a year now
and it is also a 30G.

We're coming back, coming back
We'll live forever, live forever
Let's have wedding, have a wedding
Let's start the killing, start the killing

apple is retarded
my ipod crapped out on me last year right after my warranty expired
i wanted to send it in to get fixed but they said it would cost 250 to figure out what was wrong with it and fix it
i had problems with the battery right from the start
It's so easy to repair a broken battery on one of those that it's a joke. I replaced my LCD screen, input jack, and battery in like 20 minutes with a DIY kit. Buy one of em off ebay for like 20 bucks
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
you can also try going to future shop or something sometimes some people can change the batteries
my brother works there and can do it soo...
Quote by clancy256
you can also try going to future shop or something sometimes some people can change the batteries
my brother works there and can do it soo...

your brother works there... So you live in my town then. Like are you retarded?
They're not dead in the sense that they're completely ruined, but they don't have the same capacity as they did before. To run down so quickly in just a year is a bit mysterious though.
Quote by its_alive

Quote by ErnieBallfists
that happened to my mini like 2 years ago. i had to send it in and they gave me a brand new one.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah