i saw it last night, it was the best movie i've seen in a while.

any one else seen it yet.

i cant wait for number 5 and 6
Happiness is like peeing your pants

everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth
seen it, got confused, got enlightened, i liked the film over all, but i think the whole aspect of two dead jigsaw bodies was a bit confusing

I Agree Though Great film

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
I loved how they amped up the gore in it. It was actually better than I expected. Still, it was confusing.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Quote by TheFly_1990
seen it, got confused, got enlightened, i liked the film over all, but i think the whole aspect of two dead jigsaw bodies was a bit confusing

I Agree Though Great film

There was only one. The main story of the film took place before the beginning of the film.
so it isnt just me, my mate who came with me to see it said maybe the autopsy is part of saw V

EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
MXR Phase 90
Wait, there's a storyline?!
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
how was everyone confused? it wasn't confusing. everything in the movie happened before the first scene with the autopsy. are you guys that dense? god help you if you ever see pulp fiction. saw IV happened simutaneously with saw III you just didn't know it until now.

i thought it was pretty good. i liked seeing into jigsaw's past and what made him the way he was. i'm kind of on his side now.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
i thought it was pretty good. i liked seeing into jigsaw's past and what made him the way he was. i'm kind of on his side now.

I wouldn't go so far as to be on his side...but I definitely understand more.
I'll wait til it comes out on DVD, but I'm looking forward to seeing this. I really liked Saw 1 and 3. 2, not so much...
Quote by primusfan
how was everyone confused? it wasn't confusing. everything in the movie happened before the first scene with the autopsy. are you guys that dense? god help you if you ever see pulp fiction. saw IV happened simutaneously with saw III you just didn't know it until now.

yeah that aspect was a nice turn in a way, and ive seen pulp fiction, i love it!

Can't wait for Five and Six though now

EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
MXR Phase 90
Theyve got worse and worse since the first, I havnt yet seen the forth is it a turn around ?
Am I the only one who thinks a fith and sixth is going a bit far... Of corse there mayb need to be a fith after this one but i wouldnt know.
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Quote by meta1militia
I loved how they amped up the gore in it. It was actually better than I expected. Still, it was confusing.

found the most gruesome party to be the autopsy actually. The rest of the gore was in dark locations so it was a bit harder to see.
Quote by primusfan

Egg - FUCKING - zactly!!!!!
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
1st one: good. damn good. original and cool.

2nd one: not so good. but still alright.

3rd one: SUCKED SUCKED SUUUUUUUCKED!!11!!1!!!

4th one: havent seen it, but i heard Donny Wahlburg finally dies. thank the f*ck christ!

suck on the spoiler, butt cheeks!
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
It wasnt that great a bit overrated.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Actually...is ANYONE going to get a happy ending in this series? Matthews died, leaving his son without a father...Dr Gordon most likely bled to death (as has been hinted at by the directors) Jeff s dead without finding his daughter...so WTF next?!