Just build a real guitar! its much cooler

i cant wait for this game btw
Waste of a guitar, really.
But there's been companies that make custom controllers for a while now... Hell, someone's been making em for Frets On Fire (one of the PC fan-made versions)
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Wow that's pretty cool, but a little too far in my eyes.

Since this is kinda on topic, and I didn't want to start a whole thread...Is there a way I could go to Best Buy and just buy the game and not the whole package? I don't want the whole thing. Someone help?
SPACE FOR RENT
Some one please burn that thing's creator (I mean that both for the customs and the game).
i find it sad to waste a guitar for that....

and yes you can just buy the game ^^^^ (to rocknsoul)
****ing guitar hero is so stupid.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Hah playing with a band using a guitar hero guitar is a pretty good idea. Must have taken him ages to get it working though.

I personally hate guitar hero. I feel like I've spent years practicing the guitar so I can play along to songs... Now every ****er can! I know it's not the same, but it still pisses me off.
the first one is a waist of guitars, but the second one is kinda cool, I'd like to have such a tv
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Quote by Metallica708
That is terrible.

The other stuff that the TS posted is fine in my book.

+1

It's a fun drinking party game but other than that I find it's gameplay to be rather shallow.
Th0se are both pretty fuggin amazingly awesome actually...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by Rock'N'Soul
Wow that's pretty cool, but a little too far in my eyes.

Since this is kinda on topic, and I didn't want to start a whole thread...Is there a way I could go to Best Buy and just buy the game and not the whole package? I don't want the whole thing. Someone help?

yeah u can just buy the game, no controller i got this game today and i saw like alot of them, theyre not selling out as fast but maybe they will i dont care i got it already
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
Quote by Korzack
Waste of a guitar, really.
But there's been companies that make custom controllers for a while now... Hell, someone's been making em for Frets On Fire (one of the PC fan-made versions)

fan-made LAME version
and i love it, absolutely nothing but pressing the buttons and picking lol
but im not obssesed =P

i cant believe people actually buy that, and take time to practice songs that are like freebird on expert

freebird is easier to play on real than on guiter hero expert lol
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
I personally don't care for the game all the much, I don't hate it though. I have to say, though, those are pretty awesome mods. If you have the money and can afford to do it, why the hell not?
My Gear:
  • Baby Blue Fender MexiStrat
  • Vox AD30VT

MikeLikes2Rock, I tried your idea, Genius!

Yeah, I'm a genius.