Ugh.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Does this even belong on the METAL board?
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.
^I was gonna check 'em out but the responses the band is getting are turning me off...
Maybe if there was a link...
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Here's their Myspace... all the members look like Marilyn Manson impersonators

http://www.myspace.com/deathstars

I sound a bit harsh on them, but they don't belong in this forum anyway, because for some reason any industrial metal band belongs in nu-metal.

Each individual song is okay on its own, but when you listen to more than one then that weird "low voice" that the singer does gets comical, and the song structures don't vary at all.
Quote by Charlatan_001
Here's their Myspace... all the members look like Marilyn Manson impersonators

http://www.myspace.com/deathstars

I sound a bit harsh on them, but they don't belong in this forum anyway, because for some reason any industrial metal band belongs in nu-metal.

Each individual song is okay on its own, but when you listen to more than one then that weird "low voice" that the singer does gets comical, and the song structures don't vary at all.

+1

their singer..SUCKS. all they are, is a copy of Rammstein and Marilyn Manson fused togethor....

the only song that doesnt horribly suck is Cyanide.
Quote by Charlatan_001

The Berzerker r pwns j00!

But really, blam that p.o.s.