I'm interested in seeing what's out there in the $300ish price range and in one of the stickies they recommend an Agile guitar. Like the poster said, they sound like excellent deals on paper. There LP copies and from how it sounds they sound better than the Epi's. There only available from rondomusic.com though. What do you guys think? Anyone used them before?

You can view all the different AL models through this link:
http://www.rondomusic.com/alspec.html

You can start to see the AL series here.
http://www.rondomusic.com/electricguitar-ss7.html

Just look around the pages for the AL series.

I've never played one, but everyone on here says they're great, I know one of the users who got an Agile LP and he was very happy.

Also i've heard others say rondomusic has a great return policy, so if you don't like it I suppose you'd be able to send it back.

I want one of the DC models myself.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Do you guys think the difference between like the 2500 model and the higher end models would be noticeable? I'm not too savvy on guitar specs so I'll ask you guys.
Quote by Coaxke
Bloody hell!

Are they avalible in the UK!?

I want one

agile is the rondomusic's store brand, i dont think its on uk, but if you messagem them they might ship it
I've heard nothing but great things from agile, but I don't own one. From AL3000 on is completely amazing, its said to match Gibson models.
Schecter Daimen FR Special
Guitar Rig 3
Sounds good to me, let the saving commence. I don't know if I should spend a paltry sum on the Al2500 or spend the extra dollars for a 3000. Any opinions?
I say just go with the 3000, I mean if you can afford it why not go with better right?
Not sure how much better it is though...
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Since I know next to nothing about pickups...Are these alnico II or alnico V pickups pretty versatile? Since it's an LP copy I'm assuming their going for an LP sound as well. I'll probably be playing hard rock/metal.
i got my first 7 string from agile. you get so much guitar for the money you pay out.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.