Page 1 of 2
Lets pay homage to foods and drinks that are no longer sold where you live

As for missouri:

insanely bad for you, but it was quite a jolt

yes, Wendy's is no more in Missouri
surge and Green/ Purple Ketchup
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
WARHEAD!!!

God, I have a wrapper of one lying around here somewhere... They were the only thing that could make me cringe =(
Quote by shreddin_frets
WARHEAD!!!

God, I have a wrapper of one lying around here somewhere... They were the only thing that could make me cringe =(

You can still buy those in Minnesota. I had a few yesterday. I was shaking they were so sour.

Trix. I never see it anymore
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
I miss Cheetoh's, I haven't seen any around for ages.
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Quote by Cal&Chris_Co.
You can still buy those in Minnesota. I had a few yesterday. I was shaking they were so sour.

SEND ME SOME!!!!

NAO!!!
Quote by Cal&Chris_Co.

Ever had Gun Powder? I can't remember if it's Gun or Gum. It's basically these wads of black gum in small packets.

THEY ARE SO ****ING SOUR! Christ on a bike, just THINKING about them made me cringe!
mondo drinks- every once in a while I see someone at school with one, and everyone's asking where the heck he got it, they're very hard to find.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Jeez, I have all of these in Philadelphia. I had a warhead today! AND a raspberry brisk!

hmm, I don't see much of Arizona Iced Tea Herbal Tonic though lately. It kinda came and went quickly. I was buying them everyday at the sev (7-11) then they just disappeared
cant get enough of that Sugar Crisp

blue pepsi definitely

and OMG purple/green ketchup was the best thing ever..
living in the ****ty UK i have to say lucky charms....i swear they used to sell them
I just thought I'd point out;

There was a thread like this a few weeks back (this isn't my main point) - in which several people said that they missed "Wispa"s.

Well, not long after, the Wispa was re-released with the slogan "Some things are better left in the '80s... But not Wispas" - or something like that. I thought it was kinda cool.

I miss Vice Versas.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

pepsi blue tested like windex, what a failure of a soda.

I miss storm, it was the super caffeinated lemon lime soda.
i remember they did pink lemonade here. was awesome. didn't quench your thirst in the slightest but it was damn awesome. rip.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
crispy cream donuts....I just found out yesterday that they went out of business. I was walking through the grocery store with my girlfriend, we got to the pastry section, and all the crispy cream donuts had been replaced by some bull**** generic donuts. I was like "where the hell are all the GOOD donuts?" my girlfriend says "you didn't know? they went out of business." then I broke down and cried for a half hour right where I was standing. If I would have known I would have bought every last donut they had, but alas, they were all gone.
Salt and vinegar Walkers Max. Those things were beautiful. Even better than them though? ****ing Centreshocks. Me and my friend used to eat 4 at a time, and see who could not fall off their bike! They were awesome! 4 used to be deathly.. sourest things I've ever heard of.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Waffle Crisp
Also, u never see Alpha-Bits either anymore. The most educational cereal ever. All of the vowels were marshmallows. Thanks to that cereal, I passed phonics in first grade.
krispy kreme didnt go out of buisness... only some of the companies distributing them did.. so you can still get them.. you just gotta look alot harder.. i know that toronto, cali, new york, new england, new mexico, chicago, arizona have problems with them because the distributors went out of buisness... sorry man youre gonna have to look for them harder
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
krispy kreme didnt go out of buisness... only some of the companies distributing them did.. so you can still get them.. you just gotta look alot harder.. i know that toronto, cali, new york, new england, new mexico, chicago, arizona have problems with them because the distributors went out of buisness... sorry man youre gonna have to look for them harder

Is it "krispy kreme"? oh well....so they didn't go completely out of business. Thank the heavens, I'm packing my stuff and going to the nearest location that still sells them.
Surge. I actually never got to try Surge because mommy didn't want her little baby to have it. (I was a little kid)

I've always wanted to try it. I imagine it's something like Mountain Dew, am I right?
crispy cream donuts....I just found out yesterday that they went out of business.

I just drove by a factory the other day, as a matter of fact. They're definitely still in business and they are the best donuts ever made.
My Gear:
  • Baby Blue Fender MexiStrat
  • Vox AD30VT

MikeLikes2Rock, I tried your idea, Genius!

Yeah, I'm a genius.
Last edited by MikeLikes2Rock at Oct 28, 2007,
Page 1 of 2